Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion,

Would you please make the following License Plate for me?

License-CastleBalloonPooh1.jpg
Name: Herron Family
Date: 2013 in place of the month if that's okay. We are there in May & June

Thank you!

Everyone...please take a moment to read my revised signature....reminder of just a few of my rules in purple (the color of my face when they are ignored!! ;)

I have almost 16,000 posts so I don't know how they can now be missed!!

Hi Marion,

Could you please personalize a couple of your license plate DISigns for me?

License-MaterLightning1.jpg - Grant's Ride (May 2013)
License-BuzzWoody1.jpg - Blake's Ride (May 2013)

THANK YOU!! :yay:

Thanks Marion!

I think I've maxed out my requests from you. :) ...at least for this trip!!

Thanks so much for all your help & patience, especially with me being a newbie and all. After logging into the CReative DISigns board multiple times every day for the last few weeks, I can see how frustrating it must be for some DISigners. I don't think you could possibly post any more sticky directions, yet many don't take the time to read them. But they want the DISigners to take the time to create something for them.

Well, I could go on and on about some of the amazingly rude posts I've seen people put on here, but that would be too long of a post. I just want you and all the DISigners to know that by creating these wonderful DISigns, you are truly making the magic of Disney even more magical. Thanks so much for everything!!!

ILVMICKEY: thank you for your remarks. you are JUST exactly the kind of DISer that DISigners are happy to work with to help brighten your trip!! :flower3:

Hi Marion! Back for another request for one of our trips. :)

I'm hoping you can personalize the following for me:

license-PrincessSofia1.jpg
license-Aurora2.jpg
license-Ariel2.jpg

Name: Aoife
Date: May 2013

( if you can fit "Aoife the 1st" on the Sofia one, that would be awesome. If not, just "Aoife" will work!)

Thanks for all your work!

And just realized I never said thank you for the license plate, just sorry for messing up. You are awesome!

Thank you so much! My kids are gonna love them. Keep up your awesome work you are great!

A little delayed but wanted to say THANK YOU sooo much I love your designs and just bumped into your don't want to leave designs also will be using some :) Oh and a AK with all the characters your work is amazing :artist:

only dates can be added to these....

making all so please don't ask ahead of time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter