Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Marion, thank you so, so, so much! As usual, you have done an amazing job and we are so grateful! I know Liam will love it as much as he loved the Mater one you made for our last trip! You seriously do not know how happy and special you make our trips! Not to mention we leave them on the stroller and get complements on them year round! Thank you for being awesome! :worship:

I was wondering if I could request the license-PrincessTiara1.jpg with Ailise's Carriage and date of May 2013. We leave May 3rd if you could do this for me I will greatly appreciate.

JakePirateHead2.jpg with name Ailise
PrincessSofia1.jpg with Ailise
You do amazing work

as thread title and rules on this thread indicate, this thread is only for license plate DISigns.

I created all 3 but will not post non-license plate images here. see PB

Hi! I was wondering if I could get your License-CastleBalloonLogo2.jpg design made with Starr Family. We are going in May 2013. Thank you so much! These are lovely! :thumbsup2

Hello,

I was wondering if I could get image-License-CastleBalloonJiminy1.jpg, with Oliver's Stroller, written on it. We are going to Disney in September this year. Thank You very much
Ericka

I especially like creating license plate DISigns. Please do not hesitate to request one with a character, resort etc. that I haven't done already.

Simply indicate that you are looking for a new character, resort etc. and I will create....this is the only circumstance where a jpg (and only jpg) is NOT required.

Doesn't mean you should request as new characters ones that already have a number of choices!

Hello Marion!
I would like to make a request for 5 plates for my family. We will be there July 2013.

1. License-MickeyPaint1.jpg ~ Judy
2. License-Dory2.jpg ~ Maddy
3. License-MadHatter1.jpg ~ David
4. License-USNavy1.jpg ~ Trevor
5. License-Jack1.jpg ~ Rich

Thank you so much for sharing your talent!!!:flower3:

I would love to see something for the Art of Animation Resort! (unless I missed it) doesn't have to be personalized, just for May 2013. Thank you :)

dtr_angel: yes, you missed them...I have each section of the resort.

License Plates/ResortPlates folder

May we also use some of these for small door decorations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter