Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

I already had this style..... in my Photobucket with other license plate DISigns (need password to access that folder of course)

Hi Marion!

Your designs are so cute! I am requesting please:

License-WDWCastle2.jpg
The Feutis
Nov 2015

Thank you so much!

Hi Marion,

Please could I request:
License-Minnie3.jpg
The Roberts Family
Aug 2015

Thank you so much for all of your hard work!

Traci

Hi Marion!
Could you make the following:

License-Fab6Ver2.jpg
Williamson Family
Aug 2015

License-RoyalCarriage3.jpg
Madeline and Emily
Aug 2015

License-FW1
The Williamson Family
Aug 2015

Thank you so much!!!
Michelle

Hi Marion -- Could I please get the followings:

License-Babies2.jpg
SEP. 2015
Bridget

Thank you so much.

Hi Marion...you have so many wonderful disigns it's hard to choose just a few...Please if I may could I ask you to disign the following for our trip Sept/Oct 2015:

License-CBR1.jpg
Crisci Family Sept/Oct 2015

License-4Parks8.jpg
Crisci Family Sept/Oct 2015

License-Halloween5.jpg
Crisci Family Oct 2015

License-Birthday2.jpg
Celebrating Anthony's 2nd Birthday!
Oct 2015

Baby's birthday is in October and so is his dad's (my son inlaw also named Anthony). We will be celebrating both of them for brunch at Chef Mickey's. Do you have anything for a grown man perhaps to put on a t-shirt?

Thank you so much...I appreciate all of the time and talent you put in to these disigns!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marion. I'm so glad to see you are still doing these. I think your stroller designs are just extra magical! You did a couple for me last year and they really help locate the stroller easier.

We are going back again in September so I would love it if I could get two more please!

License-MMC1.jpg
Joel W.
Sept 2015

License-BHSix1.jpg
Joel W.
Sept 2015

He's 3 1/2 and couldn't choose between Baymax and Mickey Mouse! Thanks so very much!

Marion--Thank you so much for the great Disigns--I was so excited when I saw the CBR welcome (my granddaughter loves pirates) and then came the stroller tags--more excitement (we may have to use two strollers)--can I ask if you could make changes to:

License-Birthday2.jpg
Celebrating Anthony's 2nd Birthday!
Oct 2015
(instead of 2nd Anthony's and 2014)

Also are you able to personalize:

License-CBR1.jpg
Crisci Family
Sept/Oct 2015

Thanks again....Love to look through Disigns!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter