Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Thank You, Thank You, Thank you for posting these.
I was a year a head of myself is there any way that you could change the year to 2011. I'm really sorry.

FamilyChristmas1.jpg
Jennifer
Todd
Grant
Lance

Walt Disney World (on top)
The Vander Hamm’s 2011 (on the bottom)

Christmas-AB1.jpg (2011)

Also I was wondering if I could request a couple more.

1. th_SantaHat-Minnie1b.jpg
-Mom
-Grandma
2. th_SantaHat-Mickey1b.jpg
-Dad
-Bubba
-Lil' Man

Hi Marion! Love LOVE your work :)

Could I request the following please?

FamilyChristmas1.jpg
Cheree
John
Sam
Austin

Walt Disney World 2011 (on top)
The Swedensky Family(on the bottom)

Would you believe my niece just said how great it would be to go with all matching t-shirts!? This is the GREATEST thing I've ever seen. Your stuff is fantastic!!!

could I PLEASE have the holiday family names with ONE family: The Schneider Family with individual Mickeys: Julie, Steve and Gracie and then ONE family with The Cepon Family with individual Mickeys: Pat, Becky, Ali and Alex. OH, and can the 2010 be 2011?

Thank you so much. This is just awesome!

2FamiliesTogether-4.jpg[/IMG]

Hi Marion,
I was wondering if I could 3 invitations. One with each of my kids names on it. We are surprising them with a trip and leaving Dec 26th. :)Their names are Aiden, Amelia and Ava.
ChristmasInvite2.jpg

I hope I did everything right and Thanks so very much!

The DISigns are beautiful! Exactly what we were looking for and my boys jumped up and down with excitement! Thank you! :lovestruc

kathyfog....all license plate DISigns are in my License Plate thread....I already posted yours there

Just wanted to say thank you for all the work that you have done. I will make sure to post pictures as soon as I get them done.

These are great. Can I have a Our House to Yours personalized with from the Lillys.
Also Can I get a Mickey head with a Santa had with Scott, and the same but a Minnie had with Amy.

harleys mom: please note that I require the JPG file name for anything you want personalized. (see my signature) Impossible to locate an image amongst my thousands of files from a description alone. Thanks!! :)

The designs are absolutely amazing. Thanks for all the work that is put into them.
Could I make a request for 5 Activity Covers.
Fab6-ActivityBook1.jpg

With the names
Cody
Teagan
Megan
Matthew
Noah

I hope I requested these properly.
Thanks
Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter