Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Thanks the DISigns you did for me are wonderful.

I'm sorry for that, taking out MNSSHP will be great on the Snow White one

Thanks again

Halloween-47.jpg

Marion,

The designs you have made for our trip are AMAZING!! We had success in printing today and everyone is so excited that we want to do matching MNSSHP t-shirts.

Would you be so kind as to personalize the following for us.

Could you add either a border or a background to these two jpg's I am going to print these on black t-shirts and was hoping for an orange background if possible.

mnsshp51.jpg (Tim)(Pappy)(Timmy)(Jonah)(John)

mnsshp46.jpg (BB)(Sammi)(Layna)(Muga)(Stef)(Emily)(Erin)(Bailey)(Kathy)(Lisha)

Again thank you so very much for the hard work you do. You truly have made our trip extra special.

Billie

I made a type "o" in one of my requests. When you get a minute, could you add an "n" to the following so it is the correct spelling of Samantha please.

Thank you very much.

SantaHat-Tinkerbell.jpg

wdw2009: I am not going to post your DISign requests on the thread....too many and they require a visit to Photobucket anyway.

Here is the link:

http://s387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/Other%20Requests/09September/

Hi Marion,

Me again.

Here it goes.

I would like file #8Grandkids-1.jpg. Would like it Christmasy... maybe add a little green and Santa hats.

If possible:
Top of DISign: Walt Disney World
In Castle: December 2011
At bottom: The Lyons'

Names:

Kevin (Dad)
Jean (mom)
Andrew (our angel in Heaven now... we'd also like him to have a Santa hat)
Lucy (girl)
Patrick (boy)
Grace (girl)
Adeline (girl)

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this.

Jean

disneymom04: I don't know quite why you repeated the request. I finished it and supplied you the link in the other thread. :confused3

(I just wasn't going to post the holiday DISign there)

The link wasn't for you to come here so I guess you didn't access it?

No problem...just didn't know if there was another reason for the repeat

Hi Marion:

I love your designs! Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into helping all of us! It is truly appreciated :goodvibes

Could you please make 3 VampireMickey1.jpg with the names Benjamin, Samuel and Zachary

Thank you so much!

On another thread someone asked for trick or treat bag DISigns so I thought I would give it a go here...of course any of my Halloween DISigns could have text changed to say Trick or Treat !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter