• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

Hi Marion,
I would like to request autograph cover.
Christmas5x7-AC4.jpg
Personalization:
Sara's 2013 Autograph Book.
Thank you.

You may be going to DL but since this isn't park specific, I ask that another time the request be in my holiday thread:

Marion,
Please accept my apologies for breaking your rules. I misunderstood those two issues (I thought you meant no quoting you -- I did not realize I could not quote myself & I also did not realize that you had to have the date of the trip; I should have been more clear in my initial request that the trip is in June, but the letters were going in their Christmas gifts, hence the request for a December fulfillment), although my misunderstanding is not an excuse.

They are beautiful and I am very appreciative of your time and talent. Have a wonderful and joyous holiday season!

gegesmom; I hate the quote feature and wish it didn't exist! :rotfl2:

You are new to the forum so all is forgiven! :hippie: Have a good holiday

Hi there, can I please get a 5x7 autograph book cover with cars specifically lightening for Jude's 2nd birthday. We're going may1-4,2014 Thank you! Hope I did this right.

Marion, I hope I am posting this in the right spot. My mom and I are going on our first mother/daughter trip to Disneyland Feb. 1, 2014 and I was wondering if you could please create some designs for us.
1stTripDisneyland4.jpg
1stTripDisneyland10jpg
DLDolewhip1jpg (Chris)
CaliforniaAdventure1.jpg (add on left ear 1st visit and on right ear 2014)
DisneylandHead9jpg (add 1st visit on left ear and on the right ear 2014.
Thank you so much for your time and efforts!

Hello,
We are surprising our boys with a trip to Disneyland 2/14-2/16. I was wondering if you could please do the following DISign:
DLAnnounceTrip1a- one for Riley and one for Aidan please. Instead of it saying TODAY, could it be changed to TOMORROW and instead of "the car is packed" could it be changed to "the train is ready"?
Thank you so much!

I am new to all of this but I love Marion's site. I can't seem to find the Meet the DISigner sticky to get the password. I just really like seeing all of the creative ideas that she has made & helps me with my scrapbook ideas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter