Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

Hi Marion. You designed some great things for my family for our cruise and Disney World trips. I am so appreciative of the things you have done. We are going on our 1st trip to Disneyland, and I am wanting to make some shirts. I haven't been on here in a long time. I hope I am doing this right. I have read over all of the rules, so here goes..

Our trip is July 4, 2014- sorry for the short notice

1stTripDisneyland4.jpeg

Can you put a name in the Mickey head? If so I would really appreciate it.

Dad- male
Mom- female
Joshua- male
Jaxon- male
Jarrett- male

Thank you so much for all you do.

Marion,

My kids have loved going through all of your disigns this morning to get in the mood for their upcoming Disneyland trip. I was wondering if you would mind doing 4 disigns for them. We leave for the park on 16 July.

The three girls love your Frozen disigns so they would like:
FrozenGals5x7-AC1.jpg
Madelyn
Lily
Liza

The other disign is:
DL-Resort5x7AC1.jpg
With the name: Liam

Thank you so much in advance for taking the time to do these!

v/r,

Lisa

How do I put a picture on here? Wanted to share my shirts if you want to see it! Thanks!

Sorry! Didn't know this thread existed. Let's try this again. Could we please have the DL-Pixar-AC1.jpg autograph cover to say Graham's Autographs and then Disneyland 2014 in the Disneyland font. We aren't picky about color, so whatever looks best to you. Thanks!

I was wondering if I could get a few designs. I stared a thread cause I could not find what I wanted, but then I found your DISNEYLAND thread and there they were. So I changed the thread to the only design I could not find. Just don't want to break the rules with requesting more then one time. Anyway

CaliforniaCars-1.jpg
Could I have this say Leo's 1st trip 2014

DL-Resort5x7AC1.jpg
Leo's 1st Trip
* was hopping to make this into a shirt, do you think it will work okay for that. Love all the rides and characters for a little kid*

FirstAirplaneTrip-3.jpg
Leo's 1st Airplane trip and we are headed to Disneyland

They leave next Tuesday so I know this is super short notice and I totally understand if it can't be done. Thank you so much!

Hi Marion.

I'd like to request the following please:

CarsWDW-Welcome1.jpg

Can this be for James and say Disneyland instead of WDW please.

thanks so much!

next time please check my PB and see if I already have the resort you are looking for....so, the jpg was incorrect ;)

I made the DL version more than 2 years ago! :artist:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter