• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's DISign REQUESTS - Please read post #1 rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are taking our first family Disney cruise this March on the Magic. My daughter will turn 8 while on board. Could you make something special for her that I can put on a magnet?

Her name is Samantha, she loves Minnie Mouse, she'll turn 8, we'll be on the Magic and the cruise is March 2009. Thank you so much. You are so creative, and you help people like me (who are not creative) make these trips extra special for our kids. I really, really appreciate it.

WDW-Cruise-Apr2009-Magic.jpg

Could you make this one, saying February 2009 Disney Wonder?

Thanks!

Could you also do this one for me, that says March 2009. And is there anyway to include our family name on there? I've heard the magnets sometimes get stolen, so it is better to have them personalized. If you can, our last name is Schwamberger. If you can't, that's fine, it's wonderful as it is.

DCL designs to be worked on tomorrow! My DS and I are watching Dark Knight tonight (I haven't seen it).

Hello -

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me where to get this Disney artwork. Some people are post some really great stuff on this site and I'd like to try some of it myself for my son's room, but I can't find artwork to download to work with. Specifically I'm looking for the Disney Clubhouse scenes and characters.

Thanks!

I know there are more to do but here is a start.

BTW - can you be more specific so I get the schools right? What are KU and MU?

TinkBasketball-2.jpg

Wedding03.jpg

Wedding04.jpg

Birthday-6.jpg

Spiderman-2.jpg

Cousins1.jpg

Stitch1d.jpg

Mickey2a.jpg

Donald-3.jpg

DylanBlake-2a.jpg

JackSparrow1.jpg

Didn't know if you meant name in blue or blue Mickey head. You mean purple and blue heads for Mom and Dad, right/

Thank you so much, those are fabulous!! The reason I asked if you had a Jack Sparrow one is because I was trying to get ones that matched for my 3 sons and I like your style of the mickey heads and such. My oldest son's favorite is Jack. Do you happen to have a Tink one that you could do for Mom in purple? A Donald one you could do for Dad in blue? Thank you once again...so good

Everything is SO beautiful. I LOVE THEM! I feel guilty asking but is there any way the Dylan one could have the shadowing around the Mickey head also so it matches the others? ( he will love the Jack Sparrow). Also, could the mom and dad Mickey heads be the black with the shadowing also? I should have been more specific but I actually just meant for the names to be blue and purple. Sorry about that. Thank you so much though. I think the blue head with Donald looks neat though, I might use it for something else but I would like all our shirts to mostly match. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter