Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Here are a couple more requests for our August 2015 trip.

BigSisBow-2.jpg Change to 2015
LilSisBow-2.jpg Change to 2015

Thank you!

Sometimes it takes a little while for the overwritten image to show up here. Believe me, 2014 version no longer exists!

YES!! It finally worked today! It was so odd....but now I finally get an image. Thank you Marion for all your beautiful work that you do just for the love of it!

hi marion, you do great work. you made this one for us last year and i was wondering if you could do this one without the date and add our names.

Tom and JoAnn
DCL-SpendingInheritance1a.jpg

Tom DCL-name-tag10.jpg

JoAnn DCL-name-tag14.jpg

hope i am doing this right. thanks.

formatting modified to remove paths/links. Only jpg file name should be in request (marion)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dona Momma, sorry I missed your date. I needed more time as often work keeps me so busy that I just want to relax and not turn on another computer afterwards.

Hi Marion! May I please get the invitation??

Be Our Guest: BeOurGuestinvite1.jpg
Monday November 30, 2015
8:15 PM

Thank YOu!

I Have one more please! I was going to request it with the last one but just found it! Lol Thank you so much!!

AK-Welcome3.jpg
Monday, November 30, 2015
Genevieve

May I please get AutographPrinceses5x7-1.jpg with the name Madison and the year 2015? Also, this is for a friend and they are leaving in a week. Thank you!

I would like to request 2 activity book covers please. One is for Devin and the other is for Brayden. Can you please date them 2015? I see the dimensions in the jpg file show 5 x 7, would it be possible to get them 8.5 x 11? We are going in October but I'd like to have them when we tell them about the trip in Sept, if possible. Thank you!

Fab6-Activity5x7Book1.jpg

Hi Marion -- we are heading to Disney again and I'm back looking through my favorite Disigner's stuff. It was fun seeing the things you made from our last trip for Meghan, MaryKate, Brendan and Kevin in your photo bucket. I'm starting to gather the fun items we will need for baby Bridget's first trip!!

Could I please have the following items:

HeardYouComingFrozen1.jpg
Meghan

3Princesses1.jpg
MaryKate

StarWarsInvite2a.jpg
Brendan

CrushInvite1.jpg
Kevin
September

ManyCharacterInvite1.jpg
Bridget

CBR-PirateRoomInvite1.jpg
Martins
September 19 - 28, 2015

Akershus-NorwaySnowWhite1.jpg
Martin Family
September 20, 2015
6:30 p.m.

BeOurGuestInvite5.jpg
The Martin Family
September 23, 2015
12:35 p.m.

BeOurGuestInvite4.jpg
Martin Family
September 26, 2015
4:35 p.m.

ChefMickeys-3-1.jpg
Martin Family
September 27, 2015
7:00 p.m.

CrystalPalaceInvite-4.jpg
The Martin Family
September 27, 2015
1:05 p.m.

HDD-Invite8.jpg
The Martin Family
September 24, 2015
8:30 p.m.

HollywoodVine-Invite5.jpg
The Martin Family
September 21, 2015
1:30 p.m.

TuskerHouseInvite2.jpg
The Martin Family
September 22, 2015
8:40 a.m.

Thank you so much for all you do. I know our trip would not be as magical without your help.
Sorry I missed the names on those last three.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter