Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion Your a Design Ninja:rotfl: ::yes::::yes::::yes::

Just because I have a compulsive nature with all things I love...I peeked into this thread never expecting to see my request done already:surfweb:...and Bamm! :hyper:there they are!:love: They are perfect!!!!:wizard: The girls will love them!:cloud9:

Thank you so very much! You are the best!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Yes, of course :)
Ella and Dominic

I edited this with the link and it is probably easier to just do a generic one. BeOurGuestInvite3.jpg

Maybe it could just say Ella and Dominic come join us for dessert tonight! with no date or time

I truly mean this Marion...the work you do is amazing and I really appreciate it!!!:flower3:

Can I also request an Ohana OhanaBreakfastInvite1.jpg June 22 at 9:25am Ella, Dominic, Vince, Tristan and Emma

Marion thanks so much! I am going to put this on the front of the girls shirts and put the other Chip n Dale on the back! They are gonna love it, I am grinning ear to ear thinking about when they lay eyes on these designs! I always feel like sayint Thank you to you just feels so not enough...KWIM?

I am hugger by nature...so sending you a virtual hug my friend:hug:

Hi Marion,

I like to request this one but instead of "welcome aboard" can you put Disney Magic with the dates March 29 - April 6, 2013 and the second one with Disney Magic only. Thank you.

WelcomeAboard1.jpg Photo

Hi Marion,
Thank you for your great designs.

Can I please have bth_Rapunzel3.jpg with Big Sis

bth_Aurora5.jpg with Middle Sis

bth_imPrincess1.jpg

bth_PrincesseswithEars2.jpg

bth_PrincessSofia1.jpg with Lil Sis

Thanks again,
Tina

Hi Marion,

You already sent this one but can you send it with these names.

6sharingcastle-1.jpg

DeMarco Family 2013

Dad, Mom, Isabella, Victoria, Nicoletta,Giuliana

Thank you1 I think i want it with the names instead of the other way.

Tina

Hi Marion - I love your work. You did some designs for our last trip in 2010 and my girls loved them!! Some requests for our upcoming trip May 11-16 2013....so no rush. THANK YOU! Hope I did it correctly.

OnOurWayFab1.jpg - 2013 if you can add names one w/ Lily one w/ Julia

5thBirthday3.jpg - Change it to celebrating my 4th birthday Princess style
Julia 2013

PrincessesBirthday-3.jpg - would it be possible to say "I'm" with the
birthday girl instead of "We're"?? Also -
somewhere on there could it have "Big Sister -
Lily" maybe on bottom instead of the Walt
Disney World??

SimpleMinnie4a.jpg - one w/ Lily one w/ Julia

GlassSlipperHead1.jpg - 2013 if you can add names Lily and Julia. I would
rather the glass slipper be on there then the
names if both can't fit.

5LivingTheDream5a.jpg - with the names Lily Julia Mommy Daddy

License-RoyalCarriage1c.jpg - with Lily and Julia's Royal Carriage May 2013

DocMcStuffins3c.jpg - one with Lily one with Julia

:flower3:THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Hi Marion,
Loving your work!

WeArrrrFamily1.jpg

1) Gordie (left ear) 2013 (right ear)
2) Drew (left ear) 2013 (right ear)
3) Albert (left ear) 2013 (right ear)

Also, love these:

WDW-Skull-PirateTiara-2.jpg

PirateHeadCaptain1.jpg

I don't need any changes or personalization on those. May I just use the ones from your photobucket?

Thanks for all the time and energy you put into your disigns!

tdemarco: I am happy to DISign for my DISers out there but I ask that you decide what you want up front rather than ask for multiple or revised versions. I have a busy life and would have to quit DISigning today if everyone asked for multiples.....hope you understand.

If you can use a DISign in my PB folders as is, simply download it. No need to get my ok. I would, however, be happy for you to start a thread posting pics of your creations that might include these DISigns along with others you use.

Again, I ask that you start your own thread with these images rather than post to a request thread!

Well, Marion, I just spent way too much time looking at your designs...:) :) I still am unable to look in your photobucket:( Frustration has sent in...I can't find the jpg thing to request....and there are a few designs I would love to have for my girlfriends trip in August. Plus a welcome to Disney letter..I don't want to go against your rules, so is there a better way to request a couple of your designs? Thank you...

you can right click on an image on a thread and VIEW IMAGE INFO to get the jpg.....

Hi Marion,

I totally understand. Can i have these designs?

bth_Aurora5.jpg with Middle Sis

bth_Rapunzel3.jpg with Big Sis

bth_imPrincess1.jpg

bth_Princesseswith Ears2.jpg

bth_PrincessSofia1.jpg with Lil Sis

Thank you in advance for these.

Tina DeMarco

Well, sadly, Marion, I am unable to access the files:( Until my computer guy gets here...I am out of luck requesting from you...:( I am frustrated beyond belief...thank you tho ....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter