• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAGICX2: as the other DISer said, please edit your post above and remove the quote. I ask for that feature NEVER to be used on any of my threads. (particularly ones that show images...) :thumbsup2

Thanks!! :flower3:

Sorry Marion, just individual names for Tasha, Jeff I must have forgot to put the comma in my request. in fact however you think is best I will appreciate as your work is always wonderful and you have a great eye on what looks good. for image: EpcotNamesInHeadShape1c.jpg
Thanks ever so much Nanny 3 (Lois)

Oh, sorry I responded in 691 that I would be happy to have them. I guess I should have clarified I meant I'd be happy to have the invites any size that they come. What size is that BTW?:goodvibes Is that the clarification you were looking for or is it something else? Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you so much for the 3 invites!!! You have made a 4 year old boy's first trip extra magical!!:-)

Thanks ever so much Marion, the epcot circle of names is wonderful. you always do beautiful work
So appreciative, Lois (Nanny 3)

Thanks for all the wonderful DISigns Marion! I apologize for the quote and misplaced request. I have rectified the situation. You would think I would know that by now!!;)
I noticed in a post that you had said you were caught up to Post #867.
My request was prior to that so I just wanted to double check with you on 2 images. They were for the Fantasy and I didn't know if they could be altered for the Wonder. Just didn't know whether to be on the lookout for them or not.
Thanks!

OurFantasyCruise-3a.jpg--Dad, 2 Big Boys, 1 Little Boy, Mom
FantasyShip1b.jpg--Wonder Feb 25-March 2

Marion,

I just wanted to take the time to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day from Samuel, James, and myself. Thanks for all you do to keep my class and my boys happy! We really appreciate all you do for us! Hope your day is a great one! Sending you hugs!!!!

Samuel, James, and Dawn

Can you do a Art of Animation 2013 with all (Nemo, Cars, Lion King & LM) and one with just LM?

TIA!!!!:thumbsup2

Hi Marion,

I was wondering if you could make the following DISigns for me, for our upcoming cruise on the Wonder. April 8 - 13.

PirateColor4.jpg
Grace
Stacey

PirateColor8.jpg
Colin
Don

1stCruiseBuoy2.jpg
Grace & Colin

WonderScrollMap1.jpg
The Petravick Family

PlanningCoverDCL-Fantasy1.jpg
Do you have this for the Wonder by chance?

Thanks in Advance!
Stacey

Marion,
Do you have any Jungle Book? Specifically Balloo. I've looked in your photobucket under characters and movies, but didn't find anything. TIA!!

Hello Marion, I was wondering if I could please have these when you have time.

BigTinkBirthday1.jpg -Tasha
BigMinnieBirthday1.jpg - Lois
BigMinnieBirthday1.jpg - Carol Michelle
BigDonaldBirthday1.jpg Jeff
BigMickeyBirthday1.jpg - Evan

Is it Possible to make disigns like the above requests with
a Grumpy and the Name Tom?
one with Pluto and the Name Ian
one with Goofy and the Name Aaron?
If so that would be fabulous if not I understand
Thank you ever so much and I hope I wrote the requests properly.
Nanny 3 (Lois) :goodvibes

Hi, could I have the following
(sorry, forgot our travel dates)
We leave 2/26)

Name on all is
Melody
5th birthday

BirthdayPrincessLetter2.jpg

BirthdayMinnieLetter1.jpg

BirthdayTrioHead-6.jpg

Can this one be done but instead of a date can you just use
today (wording like in the Princess letter)
BirthdayAKLetter1.jpg

If you have any of these I'm sorry for asking. I have tried to look through your stuff first.
Do you have a letter similar to the one for AK for Hollywood Studios and/or Epcot?
Do you have a tip envelope for bell services? Something with luggage maybe? Or like the ones you have that are resort specific but for Wilderness Lodge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter