Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marion,

I just found your thread after Amy DISigned some IOA and Sea World tshirts for us. I tried to read your requirements before making a request so hopefully I will do it right! If this is something that is too involved or if the notice is too short, I totally understand but if you can, we GREATLY appreciate it!!

We would like DreamWishHeartMakes-2.jpg with the following modifications:

1) We would love the addition of Wall-E and Winnie the Pooh characters anywhere on the DISign.

2) Also, is it possible to extend the purple border down and add text at the bottom that reads "Our First Trip - Clay Family 2013" ? It can be the same font as the writing at the top.

Our trip date is Feb 22, 2013.

We are open to any creative suggestions, as you are the DISigner and know better than we do! :worship:

THANK YOU!!

May I please have MinnieCheerleaderBlackGold.jpg only in silver and black instead of gold and black?

Thanks again(and again and again and again!)

Hi,
Wow, your artwork is great! Could I request one for our family vacation?
Travel%20Days/NamesInHeadShape001.jpg

Disney Dream, June 23-27, 2013
Names:
Ah-Ma
Ah-Gong
Web
Julie
Lauryn
Megan
Hailey
Roger
Anne
Ethan
Ben
Steve
Tina

Also, I saw that you have a separate license plate thread. If you would like me to move this next request there, I can do so. Please let me know what works best for you!

License%20Plates/License-RoyalCarriage1.jpg
Name: Hailey
Date: June 2013

Thank you!!

the others do not have the right JPG file names....each character has a different one and the one you requested is Donald Duck

I cannot possibly begin to thank you for the DISign you put together for us. I positively jumped up and down when I saw it (I'm 33) and my husband really loves it, too. We loved the extra little touches you added! You have made our first trip that much more special and we are very, very grateful!! :goodvibes

Hi Marion!

Thanks so much for the reply. I was curious about the DISigning fun so I have completed my own with Photoshop elements. It's quite the learning curve!
I am on a roll now so Ill keep going on my own.

Heather

Hi Marion,

Crikey...I am so sorry I put the mothers day request in the wrong place :( I am a ditz!!! Thank you so much for going ahead and doing it for me, I'll be sure to keep my eye out in the other thread.

Thanks for the Pluto porthole....it's great!!

I'll try to get any future requests in the right spot ;) thanks again mate!!

AJ

FantasyShip1b.jpg--Wonder Feb 25-March 2
Leaving Port of Miami, stops in Cozumel, Grand Cayman and 2 sea days.
Thanks!:goodvibes

Thank you so much!!! All these look great. I am sorry for the incorrect ones. I will check again and hopefully, try and type the correct ones.

Hey Marion,
I have found 3 different designs for the family that we are cruising with. I hope I have the correct file names, as I messed up on the previous ones.
All of these will include the Fantasy and we are sailing April 2013.
DCL-SailorMinnie2.jpg - Teena
DCL-SailorMickey2.jpg - Boris
DCL-License-Tinkerbell5.jpg - Chrissy

Thanks again for your wonderful work.

P.S. Congrats to Rusty for making Hall of Fame!!!!:)

Thank you SO much Marion!! I really appreciate your work!!!! This will make our trip extra special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter