• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through a thread is generally not the best approach to seeing all the relevant DISigns. I created quite a few when this thread didn't exist.

My college football link is in post #1

Hi Marion, You had created a University of Pittsburgh Mickey for me Pitt2.jpg but University was spelled wrong could you correct and update it? THANKS!

Thank you looks great!

Hi Marion. Love all these college sport Mickeys! I was hoping you could design two Mickey college football heads for me. I like the layout of WVU1.jpg - but am looking for (1) Stanford and (2) Arizona State University. Both with little football player Mickey. For ASU, can you do a pitchfork in one ear and either the ASU symbol or Sparky in the other ear? I'm indifferent to the Stanford one - it is for a friend we are cruising with. Our cruise isn't until March - I'm just planning ahead. Thanks!!

Rustmanfan, I have a request (you have done other things for me in the past - Thanks again) I hope I am typing this correct....

looking for same design as WVU3.jpg - but for ECU (East Carolina University) Pirates. (this is for the ladies) - school colors are deep purple and gold

and wakeforest1.jpg - ECU Pirates (purple/gold) (for the men)

WVU3.jpg - for UNC (University of North Carolina) (for the ladies) school colors light blue and white

and wakeforest1.jpg - UNC (for the men)

Thank you.

(I really hope I did this right!!!)

I have already done versions for North Carolina previously. they are not exact matches to ECU versions but there are already 6 different styles

Thank you for these. I must have missed the UNC ones I will go back and find them in the morning.

I am going on vacation in the near future and will not be doing any requests on this thread until after I return

I am going on vacation in the near future and will not be doing any requests on this thread until after I return

I ask that you do not post on this thread until such time as I indicate I am back in business.

thank you

Sorry about the wrong thread, wasn't sure where to go since it is also Christmas related :confused3

I appreciate the redirection. I could I get a

DetroitRedWingsSanta1.jpg

with a Michigan State Logo on it? My son absolutely loved the Detroit Red Wing Santa hat you did and was hoping for a Spartan one too. Thanks so much for time, it is appreciated.

I am looking to make magnets to give to people in our DIS group. We are going on the Magic 4 night cruise to the Bahamas on March 3, 2014. Any idea how I go about it?

this is not an appropriate thread to ask your question since it is not apparently related to college sports. Never been on a cruise and never will be so I am also not the person to assist with your question.

please start your own thread and ask the cruise/magnet questions so people can answer that have done it before.....in this forum or the cruise forum

I have searched through the thread, so I am hoping I am not asking a question that has been covered...(This is actually my first post on disboards, so very possible)

Do you have any mickey heads that are for Arkansas or Texas A&M???? If not, could I request one?

Thank you so much! Your Disigns are spectacular.

for my styles you need to browse my Photobucket folder

my link is in post #1 (RustManFan's DISigns) or you can look under Sports from my main PB link which is in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter