Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marion,
Thank you so much for the "girly" Gator! It is great! I will use it to personalize the Fish Extender that I will make for our DCL cruise in July. Thank you for sharing your time and your talent!

Would it be possible to get the following items?

Remove Tigger from Alabama-7.jpg and provide mickey head with just Alabama logo.

Center the gator in Florida-Gators2.jpg inside the mickey head. Change the outline of the mickey head in Florida-Gators2.jpg to blue (to match Florida University logo color).

Change the logo in Florida-Gators2.jpg to the tiger logo in Auburn2.jpg (left ear - tiger face with "Auburn Tigers" wording) and center in mickey head. Change the outline of the mickey head to orange (to match Auburn University logo color in Auburn2.jpg).

Thank you very much for your time and talent!

GinNeal

a new style! the number is always the year and these cannot be personalized. DISigned to be used as is!! :cheer2:

Marion would it be possible to get a girly Minnie head with the bow for Oregon State. similar to MichiganState-3.jpg Also Oregon State has a new Beaver logo I would love to have. Black background with orange bow :) Here's the new logo image
oregon_state_beavers_2013.png

I have a source for all my logos...thanks (and high resolution!)

but I am changing the bow. Once clip art gets re-colored lots of times it doesn't look as good:

Oh my goodness! I just stumbled onto your college disigns and LOVE them. My nephew just walked on and made the basketball team at Notre Dame! Any chance of getting a Notre Dame basketball disign with Mickey? The Irish guy on one ear and the number 21 on the other ear. Similar to the Illinois1.jpg disign. This would be so AWESOME! Would also love one with Goofy dunking wearing the number 21 on his jersey, like IndianaU1.jpg.

Thanks,
Donna

UNREAL!!!!! These are so AWESOME!!! I am sending them to my sis right now. Not sure I have what I need, but I might even get shirts made before Tuesday nights game! Thank you so much!

Donna

Can I use the ND images you made me as my facebook image during tourney time? Wanted to ask before doing. Thanks

I guess so.... as long as they aren't pinned or posted anywhere for sale. I'm not saying you would but many DISigners will no longer do DISigns without personalization as things have ended up on Etsy and Ebay...

I love your designs! We have a house divided here. The girls in our house are Buckeyes and the boys are Wolverines. Wondering if you could make a design that we could transfer to t-shirts? Please & Thanks for all you do.

next time please indicate school names. I certainly know buckeyes and that wolverines is one of the Michigans.

my rules in post #1

also check Photobucket since I did this for someone else last year:

Last edited:
Hi Marion!

Could I please get a Minnie head in the same style as GeorgiaBulldogs-6 but with Arkansas Razorbacks instead? I did see that you had an all-red Minnie head with razorbacks, but I would like a red-bow/black Minnie head with the same logo as in the top left ear on ArkansasRazorbacks3, please. Or maroon bow, depending on the particular logo you use. Our logos can't decide if they want to be red or maroon and make it a pain sometimes.

We are leaving January 1 for our trip, so if I could have it anytime before Christmas I'd have time to get it printed and ironed on. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter