Marching into March: Exercise Challenge!

40 minutes walking

766/800

I've been so inspired by you guys! I'll keep the numbers for April - anyone got a fancy title for the thread?

I've got some catching up to do! I haven't been able to update in a few days, so let's see...

Saturday I did 15 minutes of laps in the pool.
Sunday I did 60 minutes of mall walking.
Monday I did 30 minutes of kettlebell.
Today I did a 30 minute ab class.

970/1000! I think I'm gonna make it! :hyper:

40 minutes walking

766/800

I've been so inspired by you guys! I'll keep the numbers for April - anyone got a fancy title for the thread?

Thanks for volunteering to host! It's a lot of fun. I would have volunteered again but.... we're going to be away for part of april :thumbsup2 and I don't want to leave y'all hanging! How about "Sprinting into Spring" or "through spring) or swimming or springing towards summer, or something like that? I didn't have a cute name for January when I hosted. :(

I personally, will be "Dashing to Disney" this April! :banana:

27 minutes 30 Day Shred D2L1
35 minutes elliptical
20 minutes weights

New total is 1218/1400

42 mins running brings me to 1099/1150. Guess it's time to do my taxes??!

The list is updated for the evening.

Thanks to 2TXAgs for volunteering to do the list next month! :cool1: I need to sit down and figure out my goal...

I've started a new thread for us - Our Active April. Go easy on me cuz I'm not a frequent forum user, so I may not be as quick or as accurate as mrsdrake in updating, and my first couple of multi-quote responses may look strange til I get it figured out!

mrsdrake - I copied most of your text to start the April thread - hope you don't mind. and when you're done with your taxes, maybe you can take a look at mine? I'm usually done mid-feb and just can't get into it this year....

2TxAgs said:
I've started a new thread for us - Our Active April. Go easy on me cuz I'm not a frequent forum user, so I may not be as quick or as accurate as mrsdrake in updating, and my first couple of multi-quote responses may look strange til I get it figured out!

mrsdrake - I copied most of your text to start the April thread - hope you don't mind. and when you're done with your taxes, maybe you can take a look at mine? I'm usually done mid-feb and just can't get into it this year....

Don't mind a bit seeing as I copied from the Feb one, haha. Progressive plagiarism? :-) I don't think the dis will kick us out!

30 minutes of kickboxing and weights....

800/800! Yippee!!! But I'm gonna keep going!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks 2TxAgs!:cheer2:

3/26- 30 minute walk

1199/1400 (you think I could've gotten in that one last minute?!?)

Today 66 minutes Cardio

3/25 125 minutes Cardio & weights

3/24 75 minutes cardio

266 minutes total.

I'm back from vacation (took all four days off from working out - really needed it). I got in a long walk this morning but am hoping to get in some more this afternoon so I'll hold off posting but I wanted to reply to the question about minutes.

The only thing that works for me is to consistently get up and out the door 90 minutes or so before my husband and teenager. If I can get out by 4:30 (used to be earlier but our new house is much closer to school/work), I can be back by 6:30. My teen leaves for school at 6:40 so I get a few minutes with her. After she leaves, I jump in the shower and start my day. I do work as an adjunct math professor but my classes are later in the day this semester and I don't need to be at work before mid morning. I generally run three times a week and walk the rest of the time. I need to to mix it up more and it's embarrassing how little strength training I do (okay usually none).

My sister has two little kids and a full time job and also lives in a big city where running/walking in the dark would not be a great idea. My insanity would never work for her or for most people. I'm really fortunate and I spend a lot of time on these crazy runs trying to remember that.

Elliptical -10
Stationary bike 18
Strength training - 10
Stretching/mild calisthenics - 12

Total 984/600

disneymom2one said:
I'm back from vacation (took all four days off from working out - really needed it). I got in a long walk this morning but am hoping to get in some more this afternoon so I'll hold off posting but I wanted to reply to the question about minutes.

The only thing that works for me is to consistently get up and out the door 90 minutes or so before my husband and teenager. If I can get out by 4:30 (used to be earlier but our new house is much closer to school/work), I can be back by 6:30. My teen leaves for school at 6:40 so I get a few minutes with her. After she leaves, I jump in the shower and start my day. I do work as an adjunct math professor but my classes are later in the day this semester and I don't need to be at work before mid morning. I generally run three times a week and walk the rest of the time. I need to to mix it up more and it's embarrassing how little strength training I do (okay usually none).

My sister has two little kids and a full time job and also lives in a big city where running/walking in the dark would not be a great idea. My insanity would never work for her or for most people. I'm really fortunate and I spend a lot of time on these crazy runs trying to remember that.

Thanks for sharing your routine with us. Your minutes and 4:30 wake up are inspirational! I'm sure my 9pm running habit wouldn't work for everyone either. That's why I love this exercise challenge thread- so many different and new ways to get in exercise!

Glad you had a good vacation!

4:30?!? Aaacckkk!:eek: That being said, I'm getting up at 4am Saturday to run another Half. My Mickey Ears off to you for making it a habit!:thumbsup2

And a big:wave: from southeast FLA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter