Marching into March: Exercise Challenge!

Today:
Morning Walk: 1 hour 39 minutes
Later Walk: 31 minutes

Brings me to:
3060/3000

Have a great Easter everyone!

I know I won't get in a workout tomorrow due to being busy with the bunny :) So I am finishing up this month's challenge with...

40 mins strength and 60 mins Zumba

1615/1300!! So happy and proud of myself!

I have been exercising but not posting. Life has been crazy!

3/25. 30 minutes treadmill

3/26 35 minutes elliptical

3/28. 30 minutes treadmill

3/29. 40 minutes jogging

3/30 30 minutes walking

710/1000

Still hoping to get a run in today but for the month I had I am ok with the total

Debbie

Hoppy Easter!

60 mins downhill yesterday, and that rounds out my month.

Don't have my computer with me this weekend (away for easter) but the numbers should get updated Monday - not an April fools joke, I promise!!

Can't wait to see how we end up. Great job everyone!

PlutoBaby...I know you're running a half today...hope you have a GREAT race!!

Thanks so much! On the bad side my ITBS got so bad in BOTH :scared1: knees by mile 8 I ended up walking more than running the last 5. BUT I did set a moderate goal not knowing how the knees would hold up (2:30) and I finished in 2:27. :thumbsup2 Far from a PR but considering how much pain I was in, I'll take that!:cheer2:

So adding in the 147 minutes for the race, I end the month at:

1406/1400 Yippee!!!!:cool1::cheer2::banana:

:thanks: Mrs. Drake for hosting and to everyone for the good wishes!:love:

PlutoBaby said:
Thanks so much! On the bad side my ITBS got so bad in BOTH :scared1: knees by mile 8 I ended up walking more than running the last 5. BUT I did set a moderate goal not knowing how the knees would hold up (2:30) and I finished in 2:27. :thumbsup2 Far from a PR but considering how much pain I was in, I'll take that!:cheer2:

Congrats Pluto! I'm sorry you still had pain but I'd take a 2:30 half time for sure!

Thanks mrsdrake for hosting march!

That is a goal of mine to run. Sub 2:30 half. I can't imagine doing that well in pain. Hope you are better today. :)

Well spring never sprung here and work was as busy as I envisioned.

I got a half hour walk in one day last week and that only brought my month end to 555/620.

Thanks a lot for running this challenge! :)

I lost track of my workouts last week, but I know I at least did my PT stuff each day, plus my workout yesterday is enough to make goal...

Tues 10 min PT
Wed 10 min PT
Thurs 10 min PT
Fri 10 min PT
Sat 10 min PT
Sun 20 min bike, 20 min elliptical

TOTAL 1050 / 1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter