• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marching into March: Exercise Challenge!

3/6/13 I broke it down...30 minutes on treadmill than 30 minutes on bike. I also threw some squats and sit ups in there, but didn't time them.

230/1000

Thank you!!

I hope its not too late to join. I need some accountability. The cold weather has kept me from doing anything. It should be warm again soon and I can start back to running outside. I'm going to set a goal of 1000.

I did 45 minutes today of steps on the wii fit.

45/1000

Absolutely! You're on the list. It should be updated sometime later today. Yes, the weather change threw a kink in my plans as well... but hopefully the sunshine will be back here very soon.

Wednesday:
Walk: 1 hour 45 minutes
Today:
Run 8/Walk 2.5: 2 hours 28 minutes

Brings me to: 689/3000

Move is this weekend (finally) so it'll be tough to get the miles in but I'll figure something out.

Congratulations to everyone! You guys continually inspire me.

So I went to the PT Tuesday night and told him about the "good" knee being jealous of the bad one and ended my run last Saturday in tears:sad:. He told me no doing anything this week except PT exercises and walking. And I have a race this Saturday...YIKES!:crazy2: So I have dutifully gotten up every day at oh-dark-thirty to do my leg weights, stretches, and that god-awful foam roller!:scared: Hopefully it will all pay off and I'll end up with a good enough time Saturday to qualify for a Corral boost for the Wine and Dine!:dance3:

3/6 - 20 minutes PT

225/1400 :goodvibes

414/1700

This morning's walk started later than usual because I realized I was locked out of the house! :headache: Was nice to DS today and grabbbed the crummy car keys to get the car warmed up and started scraping windows. He got his stuff, locked the house and we drove to school. Got to my girlfriend's house to walk and realized he didn't give me the house key! :furious: So quick phone call just to make sure he hadn't dropped it somewhere in the car. Nope. DH was closer, so phone call to him to ask for his keys! Finally got started on the walk. :) Thank goodness I didn't get called to sub someplace so it wasn't a terribly big deal. And the front desk person probably had a good laugh when I collected DH's key.

Since I am not working today I can get lots of house work done and take the doggies for another walk later in the day!

I do temp work and although they are paying me for the whole workday today, I only was there an hour!! So, I decided I should head to the gym.

I did 30 minutes on elliptical and 30 minutes on bike.

290/1000

Whoo hoo!!! :cool1:

Ran/walked the 5k course for the races held in our town. It was windy and sunny and I was overdressed, but I hit a BEST AVERAGE RUN TIME today! Woohooo. Some of my running intervals were in the 11mm range, which is new for me as they've been consistantly in the 12s for months.

I'm here to tell you - I'm nearly 51, just started walking last June, and I'm tickled pink (or maybe orange after today!) to see time improvements that I didn't expect. Yay to Runkeeper for breaking it all down for me.

48 minutes run/walk and stretching afterwards puts me at

209/800.

Ran/walked the 5k course for the races held in our town. It was windy and sunny and I was overdressed, but I hit a BEST AVERAGE RUN TIME today! Woohooo. Some of my running intervals were in the 11mm range, which is new for me as they've been consistantly in the 12s for months.

I'm here to tell you - I'm nearly 51, just started walking last June, and I'm tickled pink (or maybe orange after today!) to see time improvements that I didn't expect. Yay to Runkeeper for breaking it all down for me.

48 minutes run/walk and stretching afterwards puts me at

209/800.

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!:cool1::cheer2: And who cares about age?!? It's all about how you feel. ::yes::

3/7 - 30 minutes PT and 46 minutes walking

301/1400

35 minutes on the elliptical and 27 minutes doing strength training bring me to 239/1400

But anyway, did
10 minutes stationary bike
16 minutes calisthenics
10 minutes stretching
10 minutes weight training

219/600

Good evening everyone! Managed a walk at work this afternoon putting up posters for an event as my perfect excuse. Got 25 minutes in. New total 170/620.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter