Marching into March: Exercise Challenge!

My calves are hurting so bad from the stepping Monday that I did. I barely couldn't walk this morning. I took some Advil and did some exercise and now only my right one hurts a bit. I can walk with a bit of a limp. lol

40 minutes low impact aerobics
30 minutes dancing

210/1000

hunter1211 said:
My calves are hurting so bad from the stepping Monday that I did. I barely couldn't walk this morning. I took some Advil and did some exercise and now only my right one hurts a bit. I can walk with a bit of a limp. lol

40 minutes low impact aerobics
30 minutes dancing

210/1000

We should start a club for leg issues.

60 minutes on the elliptical today brings me to 177/1400

Downhill skiing again today, for 60mins cross train.

Good job everyone - the list is updated to post #170.

We are collectively at 16% of our goal! Way to go! :wizard:

OK, it was only five minutes worth at lowest resistance, but that knee moves all the way around just fine!

So for today...

5 stationary bike
15 weight training
12 core workout

173/600

I'm orange!

Yay!

Ok I have really slacked the last 2 days, Monday I had meetings and got home late and yesterday I spent most of the day with my DD at the hospital getting some tests done. So today I have to get something done!

Happens to everyone... you can do it!

Today I completed another training for running I walked/ran for 30 minutes :thumbsup2

60/600

congrats on pink!

50 min run tonight for 180/800

I've already quadrupled my workouts compared to this time last month. I am so glad I stopped pt. now how to explain that to my doc next month...

I have 35 days til our trip- my goal is to workout 25 of those days.....

An hour Strong class this morning followed by an hour WERQ class this evening and 15 minutes on the treadmill bring me to:

510/2013 :flower:

Add 20 minutes or me at softball tonight's caught fir one of the girls man squatting is really hard ouch!

80/600

I hope its not too late to join. I need some accountability. The cold weather has kept me from doing anything. It should be warm again soon and I can start back to running outside. I'm going to set a goal of 1000.

I did 45 minutes today of steps on the wii fit.

45/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!