• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March Challenge ~ Complete!

Wow! You all are blowing me away this month!!! Ok, next month I'm coming out scrappin' hard!!! :woohoo:

TNTraveler, robnkris, and scraphappy92: I have you all updated!!!

Keep up the great work ladies!!!! :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

I'm in for March finally. Last week I attended two crops and then the past three days has been nothing but scrapbooking for me! I'm 38 weeks pregnant and really can't do anything else right now anyway.

My total for March: 48 pages.

saucymb said:
I'm in for March finally. Last week I attended two crops and then the past three days has been nothing but scrapbooking for me! I'm 38 weeks pregnant and really can't do anything else right now anyway.

My total for March: 48 pages.

I've got you added! Welcome!!!
Well, not much more time till your little bundle will be with you and the rest of the family!!! Enjoy!!!
Our kids never give us a dull moment around here! I actually have my youngest running around leaping all over the house because he thinks he is "BATMAN" today! :rotfl2:

Ok I won't be doing anymore this month (well I am on a weekend Crop 3/31 to 4/2 so i will just count them all towards April) I have to pack my stuff and make a plan!! So far you all seem to be moving right along. good work. Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
Ok I won't be doing anymore this month (well I am on a weekend Crop 3/31 to 4/2 so i will just count them all towards April) I have to pack my stuff and make a plan!! So far you all seem to be moving right along. good work. Michelle

Oh, I know what you mean! These ladies are just rockin' with this month's scrappin'! I'll buckle down next month.. We have spring break and the kids just want to veg the first day or two and relax at home...so I'll scrap! My dh will be out of town most of the month again...so I'll have time when the kiddos go to bed!
Enjoy your crop next weekend... I've never done one but my mom has asked me too and I just can't get away from the kids' activities... :confused3

I finished 10 more this weekend! :cool1: And packed all my kits for this Friday night, along with a long shopping list! LOL!

scraphappy92 said:
I finished 10 more this weekend! :cool1: And packed all my kits for this Friday night, along with a long shopping list! LOL!

I've got you updated!!! I'm going to go scrap crazy the rest of this week.. My dh is out of town...and once the kids go to bed..it's quiet!!!

Oh Nancy, If you can manage get away - they are soooo much fun.. This one is only with 5 people at a B & B .. I am missing a hockey tournament -- well only Saturday's games , I will trek back and forth an hour to see Friday nite and Sunday early am's games.. Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
Oh Nancy, If you can manage get away - they are soooo much fun.. This one is only with 5 people at a B & B .. I am missing a hockey tournament -- well only Saturday's games , I will trek back and forth an hour to see Friday nite and Sunday early am's games.. Michelle

I'll try at some time... My mom did a B&B here in town a few weeks back and it was nice to see here. We leave an hour apart. I've always wanted to do a crop! Hockey tournament! We are on a respite between sports right now. We just finished basketball tournaments! Glad you be tracking back and forth to enjoy the games...

PrincessNancy96 said:
I'll try at some time... My mom did a B&B here in town a few weeks back and it was nice to see here. We leave an hour apart. I've always wanted to do a crop! Hockey tournament! We are on a respite between sports right now. We just finished basketball tournaments! Glad you be tracking back and forth to enjoy the games...

My DS (9) is on a travel team here and we had sooo much fun this season but i was ready for the end which was 3-12 although then we had tryout that week for the Fall Tier 1 team - which he made :banana: .. and Spring hockey starts on Saturday's 4/8 to 6/10 . then their will be a week long summer hockey camp in Nova Scotia and fall start ups in late Sept !!!!! oh yea and my DD (age 12) will be starting softball soon hee hee .. gotta squeeze in the cropping when ya can!! Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
My DS (9) is on a travel team here and we had sooo much fun this season but i was ready for the end which was 3-12 although then we had tryout that week for the Fall Tier 1 team - which he made :banana: .. and Spring hockey starts on Saturday's 4/8 to 6/10 . then their will be a week long summer hockey camp in Nova Scotia and fall start ups in late Sept !!!!! oh yea and my DD (age 12) will be starting softball soon hee hee .. gotta squeeze in the cropping when ya can!! Michelle

Congrats on the travel hockey team!!!! We don't have that much around here...but I just heard on the news a team from Indiana is headed out to some big hockey tournament this weekend. The kids are only 12 on the team... At 12 I would have been tripping over my skates! LOL
Our kids are about the same age.. I have a DD (12), DS (9), and DS (5)...and than two great stepsons..(15) & (12).. We are forever at some sporting event for the kids...some of them play at the same time so we are traveling all over the place. DH and I tag team alot too...trying to make sure we are there for all the kids..but to be honest.. I LOVE every minute of it..and it makes for great scrapbooking!!!!!

HAA Yep I know what you mean - I only have to go with my kids but my Ex is re-married and she has 2 more boys ages 13 and 12 (who play hockey - 13 yr old , basketball the 12 yr old and soccer both boys !) so they are always on the run between the 4 kids, and my Ex coaches both hockey teams (the middle school one the 13 yr old step son and my DS's traveling team) and my DD's Softball team. I think they are Crazy Busy!!!

Funny side -- one of the mom's from the traveling team keeps hounding us other mom's to join her summer mom's hockey league !! Now i do have hockey skates but haven't been on them in years -- I told her i would be the team mascot or cheerleader but not a player!!

ITA, I'd be a better cheerleader than a player too (especially hockey)... Wow! They are busy and so are you!!

I need to add 15 pages to my total! With only one week to go in my pregnancy, I'm not getting around all that much and in addition to the nesting that I've been doing, I've been obsessively scrapbooking!

The good news about that obsessive scrapbooking is that I finally finished my wedding book from 2003 yesterday (working on it off and on since October), and began a fun one today: the trip DH and I took to San Diego and Disneyland with my parents 3 weeks after the wedding (I scrap strictly chronologically). I've had more fun with the Disneyland pictures today! It was so sweet to look at the pictures of DH and I just three weeks after we were married, and the look on his face...it was his first ever visit to a Disney park.

saucymb said:
I need to add 15 pages to my total! With only one week to go in my pregnancy, I'm not getting around all that much and in addition to the nesting that I've been doing, I've been obsessively scrapbooking!

The good news about that obsessive scrapbooking is that I finally finished my wedding book from 2003 yesterday (working on it off and on since October), and began a fun one today: the trip DH and I took to San Diego and Disneyland with my parents 3 weeks after the wedding (I scrap strictly chronologically). I've had more fun with the Disneyland pictures today! It was so sweet to look at the pictures of DH and I just three weeks after we were married, and the look on his face...it was his first ever visit to a Disney park.

I have you updated!!! You are definitely on a roll!!! Isn't it amazing to see the look on the faces of those experiencing Disney for the first time!! I still to this day enjoy seeing the look on my kids' faces...they always find somethign new!!

I worked on a mini album this week for a baby gift! 20 more pages for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter