• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March Challenge ~ Complete!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
I had a great experience in last month's challenge...it was my first challenge.. I didn't do a lot but it was fun to have that extra motivation!

Anyone interested in joining this month's challenge???

RealMickeysGirl - 8
welovemickey- 3
honeybehr1 - 4
WDWAurora - 46
princessnancy96- 7
scrappinmom -45
cobbler - 2
bettyann29 - 5
robnkris - 8
bcarson - 4
pjlla -60
TN Traveler - 8
scraphappy92 - 62
bigsis1970 - 12
saucymb - 63

Sure, I'll join in - I haven't done this before though - you will need to tell me what is involved.

Count me in-18 so far! Just a few more pages in the honeymoon book, then I can start the wedding!

RealMickeysGirl said:
Sure, I'll join in - I haven't done this before though - you will need to tell me what is involved.

As you finish scrapbook pages you can post on here and I'll keep a running total.. It's pretty easy and keeps everyone motivated to work on our books!!

WDWAurora said:
Count me in-18 so far! Just a few more pages in the honeymoon book, then I can start the wedding!

Congrats on the honeymoom book!!! :sunny:

Keep up the great work!!!

Honeybehr1 said:
Count me in I have 4 pages done so far.

I've got you add!!! Great work!!! I've not even gotten page one done.. but dh is out of town the next 2 night and off/on over the rest of the month..so I'm hoping to get more done!

What the hay. I hope to complete my 2001 Disney trip this month. I plan on scrapping some this weekend. I really need to.

Count me in.. We're going to WDW on the 21st but maybe this will give me motivation to get some more done before we go.. I had hoped to have my past disney trips scrapped before we go back.. Im also dont but not quite..

I'd like to be in too! This is my first challenge. I've done one two page layout so far this month.

robnkris said:
I'd like to be in too! This is my first challenge. I've done one two page layout so far this month.

Welcome aboard! I have you added.. Congrats on the new marriage.. You got married the day after my birthday!

robnkris said:
Hey, I got married not too long after that...On August 6th, so 2 weeks. AND my birthday is the 2nd.

Put me down for 5 pages so far.. I got busy this evening and got some done finally.. :thumbsup2

I have you updated!

Could you send me some of your motivation.. I snuggled on the couch w/ the kids and we all fell asleep watching "The Pacifier"... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter