March 8, 2015 - Magic - Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

From what I can see the cabins are being assigned 8-11 days out.
Keeping my fingers crossed :)
Anxiously waiting here too!

2 weeks to go!

The last FE group closes at 1pm eastern/12 noon central TODAY. Carmen will send out the list after that.

Don't forget to print out your signature forms and any other forms you need for check in from the DCL website. Also, don't forget your Passports or whatever you are bringing for proof of citizenship. I know I have to go to the bank to get mine out of the safe deposit box.

We're having a Meet & Greet on board.
When: First Day at 3:15pm
Location: Promenade Lounge. It is on Deck 3, the same deck that you enter the ship on and it is half-way down the long hall behind Lumiere's.
I will also have the FE list in case any cabin changes have been made.
Yes, today at noon Central the list closes. Less than 2 hours to go!!!

Good Morning, I was curious as to how many are in each fish extender group? Also, how do I send a pm? I usually can figure stuff out but doing this on my phone and can't seem to find it. Thanks in advance for all your help!! ☺️
Right now 12 are in the last group. You would make #13, but I must get your info by noon Central. Just click my user name to the side under my Texas Ranger Mickey and select "start a conversation" to send me a PM

It is up to you what you give: one gift per cabin or a gift for each person in the cabin or a cabin gift and a gift for each child. Completely up to you.

Some people pass out all the gifts to each cabin in one day or like me, I divide my gifts up according to decks or forward, mid, aft and do it over 3 days. Does that make sense? I only deliver to each cabin once, but that is just me.

Yes, KaryCam is correct. No real rules, just make sure you deliver to each of your cabins at least once. It can be cabin gift, cabin and individual gifts, individual gifts for all, individual gifts for kids and stateroom gift for the adults.

But the most important part of this post: everyone has less than 2 hours to get me the requested info!!! NOON CENTRAL TODAY!!!! After then, I will not be able to accommodate any requests. Participants need time to make and or buy their gifts :-)

Thank you so much. I appreciate you. If we are not in the same group, if you don't mind, I would love to have your room number and age of your birthday girl so we can leave her something on her special day.

You're welcome :) And thank you... that is so sweet of you! The final list will have everyone listed, although a list with all stateroom numbers won't be available until they are all assigned by DCL.

FE is now officially closed. For anyone that didn't get in and wants to participate, I do apologize but we have to close it. People are beginning their vacations in less than 2 weeks and it's crunch time to get everything done :-)

FE is now officially closed. For anyone that didn't get in and wants to participate, I do apologize but we have to close it. People are beginning their vacations in less than 2 weeks and it's crunch time to get everything done :-)

Totally understandable!
Thanks for everything you have done to put this FE together.
You are the best!
:thanks:

MilMomma, Dukie93, ChariD, MamaEGH, cwkehoe, spdvm1997, & Lucy Tooth... please check your email for the FE list

So ready for this trip! Been FROZEN (ice storm) for a week..no power no internet. Terrible here! I need sunshine!!

ARGGGHHH I got an email from Disney today and I was sure it would be the cabin number! Just a stupid info email :)

GTY and *GT Fish Extender Participants... room assignments are starting to come out! Please check to see if yours has been assigned and if so, PM me the number please:-)THANKS!!!!

Magical, magical, magical!
So excited to begin this cruise soon! We reached GOLD last month on the Disney Dream and I also joined the Disney Vacation Club while on board (FINALLY)! We have so many things planned! I wished I joined the DVC years ago!! I coul have already broke even by now! LOL

So what fun excursions does everyone have in place for this cruise? In Cozumel, we are doing the Jeeps! In Grand Cayman, the Stingray sandbar, and in Jamaica, a carriage ride through Falmouth. I'm taking my Mom with us and it will be her very first Disney Cruise! She even has a surprise SPA body wrap/massage coming her way! Sshhh....!

Magical, magical, magical!
So excited to begin this cruise soon! We reached GOLD last month on the Disney Dream and I also joined the Disney Vacation Club while on board (FINALLY)! We have so many things planned! I wished I joined the DVC years ago!! I coul have already broke even by now! LOL

So what fun excursions does everyone have in place for this cruise? In Cozumel, we are doing the Jeeps! In Grand Cayman, the Stingray sandbar, and in Jamaica, a carriage ride through Falmouth. I'm taking my Mom with us and it will be her very first Disney Cruise! She even has a surprise SPA body wrap/massage coming her way! Sshhh....!

Uh, we haven't planned excursions yet lol. Better get that planned!!!

And this will be mine and hubby's first gold cruise too! We became gold on the Fantasy this past Fall :-) And you definitely need to attend the DVC Member's gathering on board. Lately, it has been on embarkation day but make sure to check the navigator you get at check in. DH and I won $200 OBC at one one time!!!!

Fish Extender Participants.... Final lists with room assignments have been sent. If you didn't get it, please let me know! Also, don't forget the Meet & Greet on board.
When: First Day at 3:15pm
Location: Promenade Lounge. It is on Deck 3, the same deck that you enter the ship on and it is half-way down the long hall behind Lumiere's.
Karynne will also have the FE list in case any cabin changes have been made.
Then she will post a list outside her door for everyone to check prior to delivering gifts.

And the Meet and Greet is for all, FE participants or not!

My friends, there is 1 week until our reprieve from the cold, from the daily grind, from the stresses of life. For 7 days we get to escape it all. For 7 days we are pampered by DCL and we can focus ourselves on making wonderful memories with our families.
I know that I am very much looking forward to it.

I am also looking forward to meeting each and every one of you at the Meet & Greet on the first day at 3:15 in the Promenade Lounge. For those that are on the FE Exchange, I will have the cabin list with me at the M&G. I will also have the list posted outside my cabin.

Time is standing STILL! Of course, once the cruise comes,....time will FLY! Right??
I have my FE Donald List all printed out! Thanks again, Carmen!! You are simply the best!!!

I know this sounds crazy, but I looked up all the staterooms from this list so I can better coordinate how close each room is near the "forward, midship and aft" elevators; port or starboard. This way I'm not running up and down the corridors all lost and sweaty LOL! That would be me!!! Ha! Especially for being our first time on the Magic!

I have our cute FE gifts ready...I hope it's not duplicated, but if so...the more the merrier! It appears to be a little popular on the cruises!

Hey, thought I'd share. I use Shutterfly alot for my photos/photo gifts...etc. Periodically they offer "free" magnets, mousepads, etc...
I've been using their free magnet offers to create stateroom magnets for our Disney cruises, using photos from our past cruises. It's fun to see our memories posted on our door and we hope to share and inspire others who may happen to walk by. I love all the moments we capture riding bikes at Castaway Cay, or playing shuffle board on the decks. Truly a magical collection of memories!

See you in 6 days!
(BBCakes) #7129

Time is standing STILL! Of course, once the cruise comes,....time will FLY! Right??
I have my FE Donald List all printed out! Thanks again, Carmen!! You are simply the best!!!

I know this sounds crazy, but I looked up all the staterooms from this list so I can better coordinate how close each room is near the "forward, midship and aft" elevators; port or starboard. This way I'm not running up and down the corridors all lost and sweaty LOL! That would be me!!! Ha! Especially for being our first time on the Magic!

I have our cute FE gifts ready...I hope it's not duplicated, but if so...the more the merrier! It appears to be a little popular on the cruises!

Hey, thought I'd share. I use Shutterfly alot for my photos/photo gifts...etc. Periodically they offer "free" magnets, mousepads, etc...
I've been using their free magnet offers to create stateroom magnets for our Disney cruises, using photos from our past cruises. It's fun to see our memories posted on our door and we hope to share and inspire others who may happen to walk by. I love all the moments we capture riding bikes at Castaway Cay, or playing shuffle board on the decks. Truly a magical collection of memories!

See you in 6 days!
(BBCakes) #7129

Sounds great BBCakes.
I also plan a route for delivering my FEs. I have a little more to deliver than you though so I have decided on delivering by Forward, Mid and Aft. One section per day the first three full days. I also deliver first thing in the morning.
Looking forward to meeting you at the meet and greet.

See you in 6 days!
(BBCakes) #7129

I just made a Word Document with all of the decks on one sheet of paper--printed it out and highlighted the rooms that I need to deliver my FE gifts to! I tried to attach it (in case you may want to do the same) but can't attach a Word doc and the PDF is too large. I think that it works best printed in gray scale and then using a highlighter to highlight the cabins that you have. My 1st cruise, the FE organizer distributed something like this and it was soo useful to me! Some of those cabins on the Fantasy were meant to be hidden, I think! Maybe some of the inside cabins on this one will be easier to find. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter