March 8, 2015 - Magic - Western Caribbean (Jamaica)

3 weeks!
Yep, that's right, less than a month.

I finished up all my FEs yesterday. I have a list on my phone that I add to anytime I think of something to pack. I tried on clothes this week too, making sure they fit. Any that are a bit snug will be worn towards the beginning of the trip.

Since no one had any other ideas, I guess we will stick with the Meet & Greet idea that I posted above.

Also, guess who woke up all stuffed up this morning? Yep, those kiddies at school have finally done me in. At least it is now and not in a couple weeks.

Have a great day everyone and looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Thank you for posting the link to the Navigator! We've been searching online for one. This is our first cruise of any kind, so we really wanted to know what to expect :)

Last edited:

FE REMINDER...

If you have not joined the Fish Extender Exchange and would like to participate, please let me know by Sunday, February 22 as the list will close on that date. There have been a few that have expressed interest but unless you PMed me with all information or listed all the details here, I have not added you. And those that are added should have received an email from me. So if you think you joined but didn't get an email, check your spam. If not there, let me know and I will see what is going on :)

We just booked this cruise! We would like to be added to the late FE list. DM-Sherrie, DH-Andy, and DD-Tori (16). We do not have a room assignment yet. Been away from the boards for a few months...wow what a change!

I need your email please :-) You can PM it to me

Heads up for those of you returning your rental car on the 8th and picking up one on the 15th! Yikes! We were on the Fantasy our first time and rented from Budget and thought it was a nightmare then (crazy busy and had to wait for 2 shuttles)...

This time we rented from Avis (cheapest we could find anyway we looked and still hold all 4 of us and our luggage)--so fingers crossed we have an easier time turning in our rental car and getting a shuttle to the port. :-)

Not looking good for us!

08-Mar-15 12,474 (port load) Carnival Liberty, Carnival Sensation, Disney Magic, Freedom Of The Seas I guess we should try to get to Avis early in the morning. :-/ Thank you for posting the idea to look it up! I also have
15-Mar-15 17,926 (port load) Grandeur Of The Seas, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Sensation, Disney Magic, Freedom Of The Seas, Carnival Sunshine on the way back (but thankfully we aren't using a rental car when we return to the port)! We have family coming to pick us up--hopefully they are on time! :-)

We'd like to do the FE if there's still room! My husband is heading out on a one year deployment in June so we are going to surprise the kids and try to fill a years worth of celebrating (and holidays and birthdays) into one week! I'm new to these threads so not sure how to PM folks and we'd really love to do the FE if you don't mind our late add!

Kids: Andrew (boy-7), Parker (boy-5) and Cassidy (girl-3)

Last edited:
Welcome Christie! I received your PM and will add you to the new list. But I don't remember seeing your email address. If you didn't include it, would you mind sending that to me as well? THANKS!!!
Thank you for the feedback and for clearing up the 10 post thing! :)
This was good to know! I've been trying to figure out how to PM for the last hour!

This was good to know! I've been trying to figure out how to PM for the last hour!

Start posting random posts just to get to 10, so that you can send your information to Carmie. I think that they agreed to close out the last FE group 2 weeks prior to sailing, so that's coming up in a few days. That means that you'll have to get everything together for your FE gifts within 2 weeks--I'm impressed that you are up to that challenge! Enjoy the cruise and thank you for your service (hubby service)!

Start posting random posts just to get to 10, so that you can send your information to Carmie. I think that they agreed to close out the last FE group 2 weeks prior to sailing, so that's coming up in a few days. That means that you'll have to get everything together for your FE gifts within 2 weeks--I'm impressed that you are up to that challenge! Enjoy the cruise and thank you for your service (hubby service)!
Thanks- both my husband and I are officers in the Army. Very rewarding but quite the balancing act!! We've got some fun ideas for some unqiue Military Inspired FE- hope folks will like it ;)

Thanks- both my husband and I are officers in the Army. Very rewarding but quite the balancing act!! We've got some fun ideas for some unqiue Military Inspired FE- hope folks will like it ;)

Welcome MilMomma!
Glad to have you here and on the FE.

Disney's McFarland, USA looks like an awesome movie! But I typically like most Kevin Costner movies...hope to see it on the ship--but might see it before we cruise. Looks really good!

This cruise is the first time I went online at disboards. Not sure if I am doing things correct or not. I asked to be included in the FE but not sure if you have all
our information and are including us. Anything more that I need to do?

This cruise is the first time I went online at disboards. Not sure if I am doing things correct or not. I asked to be included in the FE but not sure if you have all
If you didn't receive an e-mail from Carmie, then you haven't been included. You have to have 10 posts on the boards to be able to PM. So, just post some random things to get to 10 posts, then PM Carmie all of your information. The "late" FE group closes out 2 weeks prior to our sailing--so you only have a few days to get Carmie your e-mail address, and information! Good luck!

We'd like to do the FE if there's still room! My husband is heading out on a one year deployment in June so we are going to surprise the kids and try to fill a years worth of celebrating (and holidays and birthdays) into one week! I'm new to these threads so not sure how to PM folks and we'd really love to do the FE if you don't mind our late add!

Kids: Andrew (boy-7), Parker (boy-5) and Cassidy (girl-3)

Sent you a PM :-) Welcome aboard!

I replied to your PM needing info and have never received anything back. So no, you are currently not on the FE. Please check your PMs for the info I need :-)

Is it too late to join the Fish extender for this cruise? I'm cruising on March 8th with my family of 5. Cannot wait!!

By Sunday, I will need your stateroom number, names of participants, ages of kids, favorite characters for all, any celebrations, any restrictions or allergies that affect gift giving, and email address. Get up to 10 post and send me a PM :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter