March 6, 2011 Disney Dream 4 night cruise

:dogdance: ONE DAY AND A WAKE UP!!!!! :yay:

:car: Eleven hour car ride from Nashville. :drive: We got our I pod hooked up to listen to the DIS Unplugged past shows all about the Dream Cruise. :music:

I love it !!!
Have a safe trip & enjoy the Podcasts !
We fly out tomorrow and will be at the Hyatt tomorrow night !
Can't wait to get on that DCL bus heading to the port !!

What time is everyone planning to arrive at the port ?
We hope to be on the 1st bus out of the airport.:cool1:
I'll have my green ribbon on....:disrocks:

WOO HOO - I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS FINALLY TIME !! DD AND I DRIVE OVER TOMORROW - AND STAY IN COUNTRY INN AND SUITES. IT'S HER 13TH BIRTHDAY ON SAT. THEN WE'LL CATCH THE SHUTTLE TO THE PORT AS SOON AS THEY WILL DELIVER US ON SUNDAY !! SAFE TRAVELS TO ALL- S:cool1::thumbsup2SEE YOU SOOOON !:banana::banana:!!!!!

I just want to say a quick thanks to all who participated in the FE. This was definitely one of the highlights of the trip. Thank you for your generosity and making this a trip to remember! For those who attended the Dis Meet, sorry I missed you. I got there at 3:00 but no one was there. I had my Kermit the Frog Green t-shirt for the occasion. :thumbsup2 My DH stayed with my daughter at the pool but I want to make sure I got her back to room to shower and change before the drill.

I wish I had met you all. It would have been nice to walk around the ship seeing familiar faces but I do have to say I think I saw the La Terre Family on Pirates Night. From Deck 12 I saw a family of three all decked out in pirate gear. They looked amazing. I am assuming it was them because they had a little girl that looked like she could have been my daughter's age. She looked so precious in her pirates outfit.

All the best! We are booked on the Magic for Jan 7, 2012 and two dummy cruises. We are hoping for March 2013 on the Fantasy and we want to see what are the plans for the Magic.

Yes thanks to all for the FE, our kids really loved sneaking around and giving out stuff. a couple of times people opened the door as my daughter was putting something in and it really gave her a thrill. And coming back tothe room finding stuff was alway fun. We were not nearly as organized as many with room numbers etc on what we gave out. we will know better for next time.

can't wait for the next one.

Just wanted to post and Thank EVERYONE for the wonderful surprises that greeted us at our stateroom every day! My kids had a blast coming back to the room and seeing the FE stuffed! We truely enjoyed our time on the Dream and hope to do it again in 2013 on the new ship for 7 days!

Now back to reality, snow and cold :sad2:

Thank all of you for the fabulous FE gifts. :thumbsup2 I didn't realize until we were unpacking that I'd forgotten to add the little cards with my name on it in the bags. If you liked the one with the magnet of the gang in pirate outfits and Disney Dream Mardi Gras Cruise that was from us. If you didn't like it then I don't know who that was from!!!! Laura and I had a hoot navigating the ship Monday night delivering clandestine gifts, Daniel ditched us for the kids club.

Hugs to all !!

Terri, Laura and Daniel

Thank you to all my fellow FE Exchange disers!!!!! I thought I would have room in my luggage coming home since I wouldn't have all the gifts I brought in them:lmao: It was so much fun delivering gifts and finding gifts when we returned to the stateroom. It was a real treat being on the Dream with all of you. Now, you have to sign up for the seven night western Carribean cruise on the Magic for February 18, 2012 so we can do it again:cool1:

Cindy

Thank you to all my fellow FE Exchange disers!!!!! I thought I would have room in my luggage coming home since I wouldn't have all the gifts I brought in them:lmao: It was so much fun delivering gifts and finding gifts when we returned to the stateroom. It was a real treat being on the Dream with all of you. Now, you have to sign up for the seven night western Carribean cruise on the Magic for February 18, 2012 so we can do it again:cool1:

Cindy

LOL - I thought the same thing. Our bags came back weighing the same as it did when we left!

pirate: I wish I had met you all. It would have been nice to walk around the ship seeing familiar faces but I do have to say I think I saw the La Terre Family on Pirates Night. From Deck 12 I saw a family of three all decked out in pirate gear. They looked amazing. I am assuming it was them because they had a little girl that looked like she could have been my daughter's age. She looked so precious in her pirates outfit. Yes that was aWHOfan LaTerre family I told you we were doing everything.

Thanks for all the FE gifts it was so cool coming back to the cabin and having gifts and doing something 4,000 other people were not.:wizard:

Best part of the cruise was when I got up a 4AM two nights and walked the ship ALL BY MYSELF; I mean there was NOT ONE OTHER GUEST WONDERING the Ship. I went to Meridian an sat in total quiet.

Booked Dec 12-16 at Walt Disney World to see the Holiday Lights and stay at Coronado.

The PERFECT CRUISE, thanks DIS fans. Glenn:sail:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I thought I sent this last week via my phone but it's not here. A huge Thanks to all that added us to your list. I too thought I would have extra luggage room but actually came back with 2 of those DVC bags full of stuff. We just got back last night so they are still sitting in on the floor. The girls had so much stuff and activity we just saved it all.

Hey my oldest is in a contest at school and was wondering since you are so nice to want to share this stuff I would ask one more little favor if you have time. They are studying all US states and capitals and are trying to get Post Cards from all the places in the US they can. The class with the most wins an ice cream party. It has to be postmarked and addressed to her from where ever. If you have time in the next week to send her one that would be super.

Isabel Elise Fruge'
201 Kilbourne Circle
Carencro, LA 70520

We did one from Nassau, just because and can't wait to see the look on her face. Not really legal for the game but thought it would be a nice addition.

Thanks again. Mary:goodvibes:hug::hug:

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I thought I sent this last week via my phone but it's not here. A huge Thanks to all that added us to your list. I too thought I would have extra luggage room but actually came back with 2 of those DVC bags full of stuff. We just got back last night so they are still sitting in on the floor. The girls had so much stuff and activity we just saved it all.

Hey my oldest is in a contest at school and was wondering since you are so nice to want to share this stuff I would ask one more little favor if you have time. They are studying all US states and capitals and are trying to get Post Cards from all the places in the US they can. The class with the most wins an ice cream party. It has to be postmarked and addressed to her from where ever. If you have time in the next week to send her one that would be super.

Isabel Elise Fruge'
201 Kilbourne Circle
Carencro, LA 70520

We did one from Nassau, just because and can't wait to see the look on her face. Not really legal for the game but thought it would be a nice addition.

Thanks again. Mary:goodvibes:hug::hug:

Consider it done! She will get one from Little Falls, NJ next week!

Finally getting a minute to write! A big thank you for all the FE gifts! It was great fun and great exercise finding all the rooms! My daughter loved coming back to the room to find treats! Wish I was back on the boat.

Until next time,
Beckie (aka Savvygirl)

I am trying to attach a photo of our FE, but don't know how? Anyone?

Thank you to one and all for all of the awesome surprises!!Boy we did have the perfect cruise- weather and all... I hope you all liked the utilitarian FE gift from us- and my DREAM poem ... you can use the bag next time too maybe!! Rebooked while onboard for May 2012- but will chng that to Dec 2012 when those dates become available for the DREAM- I still can't truly believe that I was there.. SO SO FAST..I think a 7 day would be just right LOL!!!HAPPY SPRING TO EVERYONE- AND MAY YOUR DISNEY DREAM MEMORIES MAKE YOUR HEART DANCE:):) IT WAS SOOOOOOOO AWESOME- CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!!! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Just want to express our thanks also! The kids (and us too!) absolutely loved going to the room and finding our "treasures"! We weren't prepared like some of ya'll. Great job everyone! Sorry we didn't make the meet and greet. Cruise was way too short! Can't wait to book another one! Maybe the eastern caribbean. We were also ALL dressed in our Pirate gear-me, sis-in-law, and 3 kids. Our picture that night came out TERRIFIC!! You may have seen us walking by. We ended our trip with three days in Disney, which was VERY, VERY crowded. I vow to NEVER go to Disney during Mardi Gras and spring break ever again!! THANKS AGAIN, YA'LL!!!!

Sending my post cards from Nashville.:chewy:

THANKS so much. Her face was priceless when she got these today. She got to go to Memphis last January for a huge swim meet but didn't get to tour Graceland. She wanted to go visit the St. Jude hospital as her class has raised funds every year doing a Math contest. So far her class is leading and they have until the 25th. I'm a hugh fan of Nashville. Spent my 40th birthday girls trip there a couple of years ago and went back last November for a girls trip. Have toured just about everything and closed down Tootsies a few nights (morning I should say). Many memories as I'm sure we'll go back - want to do the CMA fest one year. You guys are the best. Take care

Thanks for the Disney Cruise CD we listen to it back to Nashville. Photo picture frame was so nice. Love the Rum. Beads were so fun to have and candy too. But most of all it was fun to do something only we knew about and shared with each other. I so ready to do another Disney cruise. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter