March 6, 2011 Disney Dream 4 night cruise

Can you please add me to the FE list. I am new to the Dis boards and it will not let me PM you until I get 10 post. Shaene & Shante Stateroom 9043[/QUOTE

Sorry the list closed on Feb 6. For many of those on the Fe list they have completed their gifts. There maybe cabins willing to add you to their own personal Fe list. If that is the case you may get pmed but at this point no one really has the jurisdiction to commit people to add more cabins to their list. I hope you understand.

LA Shutterbug and Sugashaene

I suggest you give us your cabin #'s , ages & gender of your kids then if anyone wants to include you in the FE they can.

I will include you in my FE exchange if you'd like.:thumbsup2

Would anyone else like to add LA Shutterbug & Sugashaene ??

I suggest you give us your cabin #'s , ages & gender of your kids then if anyone wants to include you in the FE they can.

I have pmed both as well. I am adding them. LA Shutterbug has two children 9 year old girl and 3 year old boy. Still waiting to hear about the cabin.

Fatima

I can add a few more DIS fan to my list.

Need cabin number.
Kids ages and names boy or girl.
How many in the room.
Tag name on DIS

Were Cabin 7080
Sophie age four girl.
3 in room Glenn & Deann
AWHOFAN

I have pmed both as well. I am adding them. LA Shutterbug has two children 9 year old girl and 3 year old boy. Still waiting to hear about the cabin.

Fatima

Fruge Family
Cabin 2532
Isabel 9 - girl too
Gabrielle 3 - Girl not boy like mentioned

Thanks for adding us for those that can.

How do you find out if your dining has been changed. We booked late and got the second dining, but have requested first and are waitlisted. Is there a waitlist that can be viewed?

Go to MY RESERVATIONS. Where you have to put your number code to see your Dream Cruise.

FINALLY finished my homemade FE gifts - SO excited. Hope everyone likes it. Now I need to fix my FE from 2009. Now that definitely looks HOMEMADE:rotfl2: but I was really proud of myself being that I have NO sewing skill! Then it is time to start packing. This time next week I will be getting ready to head to that airport!!!!:cool1:

Fatima
It is just my wife and I. Shaene and Shante. Staterm 9043 For some reason i can't do Pm because I am new and have less than 10 regular post.

Has it been decided where and what time the MEET and GREET will be before the safety meeting?
Also when we board the ship does Disney take pictures of you and the family that you would want to buy? I know about the picture to be recognized at shutters.
Bon voyage Bar Deck 3 at 3:00 ish look for relaxed, happy cruiser types with lime green accessories!!!!

I'm sure I can find some kind of pixie dust for them.

Terri

It is just my wife and I. Shaene and Shante. Staterm 9043 For some reason i can't do Pm because I am new and have less than 10 regular post.

I have some extra pixie dust to spare as well!:thumbsup2

jestersgypsy
The Hines Family
Bob, Cindy, and Ashley (11)
Stateroom #6582

Cindy

I have included you in my FE list :)
Gina & Bruce
cabin 6688

wheeeeeee!!! Sailing 1 week from
today !!!!!!!!

One more week and we'll be on the boat walking to the meet!:cool1:

Time to start packin'!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter