March 30th, 2013 Easter Western Fantasy

Just had to put it in days huh? :lmao:

Fun part...DW doesn't know we're going. It's her BD present for next year. Just gotta figure out how to spring it on her.

Scary part? We can't even do a 4 night without 8 bags (4 reg and 4 carry on). :scared1::eek: How the heck are we gonna do seven without buying another set of luggage?

She is going to LOVE her birthday present:love: LOL, about the luggage. My DH always makes fun of all the different type of shoes I must bring.:lmao:

I will try and set up a fb page.:surfweb:

Ok, let's see if the facebook page works:goodvibes You will have to friend me on facebook first, so I can add you to the group. PM me if you are interested:banana:

Edited: Private FB group set up for this cruise. You have to be a friend of mine on FB for me to add you to the group so send me a friend request https://www.facebook.com/jill.kilgore and let me know you are apart of this sailing

She is going to LOVE her birthday present:love: LOL, about the luggage. My DH always makes fun of all the different type of shoes I must bring.:lmao:

I will try and set up a fb page.:surfweb:

I know this is different for guys and girls, but on one of our previous cruises, the topic of the number of shoes that each brought on the cruise came up. I believe all but one of the ladies at our dinner table brought 8 pairs or more. How can you need more shoes than the number of days of the cruise? I learned this is not a question to ask a woman.

I know this is different for guys and girls, but on one of our previous cruises, the topic of the number of shoes that each brought on the cruise came up. I believe all but one of the ladies at our dinner table brought 8 pairs or more. How can you need more shoes than the number of days of the cruise? I learned this is not a question to ask a woman.

You learned that right!!! :scared1:
I might bring more than eight :scared1: :cutie:
:idea: Think about it: shoes for the pool, for the gym (just in case I make it at least once :rolleyes:), comfy pair or two for exploring the islands, and what about different colors of dresses :rolleyes1, and sometimes feet swell and you need a pair or two in wider sizes and of course in different colors to match those dresses. 8 pairs of shoes simply not enough!!! :lmao:

That's right.....eight is NOT enough:scared1: Ok future cruisers, Facebook page is set up:surfweb: Message me so I can add you:banana::banana:

Edited: Private FB group set up for this cruise. You have to be a friend of mine on FB for me to add you to the group so send me a friend request at https://www.facebook.com/jill.kilgore and let me know you are apart of this sailing.

We should be joining y'all for this cruise! Booking today hopefully! We are from FISHERS, INDIANA...but just recently moved to North Carolina! Another family from Fishers is coming too! Looks like Fi-Town (and Hoosier Nation) will definitely represent on this Easter cruise!;)

My husband and I will have our 15 year old daughter with us...celebrating her 16th birthday a bit early!pixiedust:

Went on the Dream last SB and LOVED it! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

I organized the FE exchange on our last cruise. Wouldn't mind doing it again if we want to get it started! Thoughts?:confused3

Looking forward to meeting y'all! :thumbsup2

TJ

We should be joining y'all for this cruise! Booking today hopefully! We are from FISHERS, INDIANA...but just recently moved to North Carolina! Another family from Fishers is coming too! Looks like Fi-Town (and Hoosier Nation) will definitely represent on this Easter cruise!;)

My husband and I will have our 15 year old daughter with us...celebrating her 16th birthday a bit early!pixiedust:

Went on the Dream last SB and LOVED it! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

I organized the FE exchange on our last cruise. Wouldn't mind doing it again if we want to get it started! Thoughts?:confused3

Looking forward to meeting y'all! :thumbsup2

TJ

Welcome aboard:boat: I have set up a face book page. Pm me and I will friend you on FB or you can friend me:surfweb:

Hi! My family and I would like to join the FE when one is organized for this cruise. We've never done it before, and we don't have Facebook accounts, so don't forget about us on this blog! Thanks so much!

If no one wants to start the FE I will, I think someone mentioned that they would get things going but I am not sure just let me know! I dont want to step on any Disney Toes lol.....

If no one wants to start the FE I will, I think someone mentioned that they would get things going but I am not sure just let me know! I dont want to step on any Disney Toes lol.....

I officially nominate you to head up the FE!!!!!:cool1: Let's get this thing rolling!:rotfl:

I have a spreadsheet that worked well if you want it. Just let me know. Do you want us to PM you our details! They Hayes fam DEFINITELY wants in on this!!!!!:thumbsup2

Thanks for doing this!

TJ

Hi! My family and I would like to join the FE when one is organized for this cruise. We've never done it before, and we don't have Facebook accounts, so don't forget about us on this blog! Thanks so much!

Can't forget about the Dis Board:lovestruc There is a link on the Facebook page to this board:love:

Go right ahead. I was going to do it but I'm still laying low as I haven't told DW about the cruise yet...one more month til her BD.

Go right ahead. I was going to do it but I'm still laying low as I haven't told DW about the cruise yet...one more month til her BD.

Hey I think we can wait another month for you to break the wonderful news, you can head things up and I will assist you in anyway that I can!

Ok, let's see if the facebook page works:goodvibes You will have to friend me on facebook first, so I can add you to the group. PM me if you are interested:banana:

Edited: Private FB group set up for this cruise. You have to be a friend of mine on FB for me to add you to the group so send me a friend request https://www.facebook.com/jill.kilgore and let me know you are apart of this sailing

I sent you a friend request on FB, but it didn't have a place for me to put a message.

Hey all! I booked this cruise the day the dates were released. This will be our first Spring Break cruise. My kids are dd7 & ds11 and will be 8 & 12 for this cruise.

I may want to participate in the FE, but I will wait until it is closer to see how many people are on the list. I participated on the Dream last year and there were about 50 families on the list. I felt like I was spending too much time getting the gifts in all the FEs.

We will be joining you all on this cruise... It will be myself, DH and DD and our friends cruising for the first time! We are very excited. We did a 4 night sailing on the Dream in August 2011 for our 10 yr. Anniversary. We are now hooked on cruising! LOVE DISNEY! :)

Hey all! I booked this cruise the day the dates were released. This will be our first Spring Break cruise. My kids are dd7 & ds11 and will be 8 & 12 for this cruise.

I may want to participate in the FE, but I will wait until it is closer to see how many people are on the list. I participated on the Dream last year and there were about 50 families on the list. I felt like I was spending too much time getting the gifts in all the FEs.

Welcome Aboard. :welcome:

If the amount of people participating in the FE gets too large, we'll just split it into smaller groups. I'm gonna say no more than 20 cabins to a group but we'll wait and see how big the crowd is first.

We will be joining you all on this cruise... It will be myself, DH and DD and our friends cruising for the first time! We are very excited. We did a 4 night sailing on the Dream in August 2011 for our 10 yr. Anniversary. We are now hooked on cruising! LOVE DISNEY! :)

Welcome aboard:boat: This will be our 25th wedding anniversary:love: After we did our first cruise, we too were hookedpirate:

There is also a Facebook page set up for this sailing. https://www.facebook.com/jill.kilgore and I will add you to the group:banana::banana:

Group hug:grouphug: to all the new ship mates!!!! Guys I am not sure I will be able to wait till next year I need my DCL fix, looking to see if I can find a last minute deal on the Fantasy this year, I do have a dummie cruise that can be moved to this year! Well I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter