March 30, 2013 - Wonder 5 night Western Caribbean Cruise

We are here!! Finally in Miami!!! We are staying at the Intercontinental down by the water!!!
Anyone else here yet???

We're here. Going to site see a little today...We are trying the element hotel based on a friends recommendation. So loving the warmer temps....

We're here. Going to site see a little today...We are trying the element hotel based on a friends recommendation. So loving the warmer temps....

Glad to hear everyone is arriving safely in Miami. Today will be spent packing for our very early flight tomorrow...definitely wishing for a visit from the Fairy Godmother to wave her magic wand...

See you soon!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

well this is sad ...

we're back docking at Miami as I type. So sad to have a cell signal back , and back to reality. That was a great cruise everyone!

What a great trip! We couldn't have asked for better weather! Thanks to everyone for the awesome FE exchange goodies! It was great to meet many of you! Safe travels home and maybe we'll meet again on another DCL cruise!

P.S. - it was pointed out to me on the last night, that I messed up a few "magnet pics" with the wrong port. If you would like a correct one, PM me your email and I'll send you the .jpg file with the right info

It was great to meet some of you on the cruise! Hope everyone had a great time. We certainly did!

It was great to meet some of you on the cruise! Hope everyone had a great time. We certainly did!

What a great trip! My DD4 met some wonderful new friends (from this group no less) and was crying when we left. My oldest had some allergy issues preventing her from being as sociable as she really wanted to be. For those I had a chance to talk with, thanks for sharing the cruise with us. You made it special for our family. For those I didn't, there's always next time! So many wonderful people on board. We enjoyed every minute....See you next year!

P.S. we'll be on the April 5th sailing in 14 on Fantasy....

I had a great time on the cruise. It was great meeting some done of the fellow "tween" cruisers. I wasn't as social as I wanted to be but I made a couple friends from disboards and am in touch with them.

P.s this is Addison dd10

Pps Alyssa says hi to Joclyn!!!!!

We had a WONDER-ful time as well. It was so nice to meet some of you. Wish we would have met more, but it's hard when everyone's going in so many different directions. There's so much to do! We enjoyed doing the FE and will hopefully continue to do them on future cruises. Katie was coming back to the room several times a day just to see if there were any goodies :) Maybe some of our paths will cross again one day!

I want to thank all of you for the thoughtful FE gifts. They really made the cruise extra special for my family, and especially our son. Thanks so much!

I had a great time on the cruise. It was great meeting some done of the fellow "tween" cruisers. I wasn't as social as I wanted to be but I made a couple friends from disboards and am in touch with them.

P.s this is Addison dd10

Pps Alyssa says hi to Joclyn!!!!!

Hi Addison...Joci says "Hi!" back at you. She wants to know when Alyssa is coming over for a play date. They were so cute together....I think Maddie has tried to text you....

-M

Alyssa wants to have a play date too!!! I think she had a super fun time on the cruise and is saying that Joclyn is her best friend.

Happened across your thread and thought I'd pose a couple of questions to all of you because I just booked this cruise for 3/29/14.
What is the dress "schedule" each night?
What was the weather like?
Must dos/advice
TIA!
We were on the Fantasy in June for our first cruise and are so excited to try the Wonder. BTW, we're in cabin 8500. Any info about the room/veranda would also be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter