• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 3, 2013 DREAM

Hi, we will be on this cruise (our first cruise ever!). It is a high school senior trip for 3 moms and 4 teenage girls.

I've created a google document that we can use for an FE list. I've inputed a bit of information in it. Feel free to add your information to it if you wish to participate. You can link to it here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoTDJO_5TRXvdGh2YUpaRUgwRjJ4bmJIcVJKLUFDYmc

You can also post the information and I can enter it in for you.

I think we should have a cut off date, maybe February 15th to give us enough time to finalize our loot. What do you think?

I'm getting in the mood for cruisin' ! :rolleyes1

Cathy

I tried to link to the FE page, but I'm not getting anything . . .

What am I doing wrong?

Janeen

I tried to link to the FE page, but I'm not getting anything . . .

What am I doing wrong?

Janeen

Hmm. I'm not sure. It should work as I gave full access to everyone who has the link. Are you getting an error or just a blank page?

Cathy

I get a blank page ......

Any ideas?

Janeen

I'm not sure. Can you try again? If it isn't working, just put in your info and I can put it in for you. All we need for now is the breakdown - DW, DH, DD/DS (age) .

I really hope Google gets this bug worked out!

Cathy

Thanks, Cathy. I've entered my info into the FE doc. I agree, a cut-off date is a good idea - 2 to 3 weeks ahead of time should be sufficient to get gifts put together.

I'm looking forward to this cruise - even more than I am looking forward to Christmas!

I booked our excursions last night and did the check-in! Unfortunately, we weren't able to book a cabana.

75 days until the cruise! :yay:

DesertSky612 said:
I booked our excursions last night and did the check-in! Unfortunately, we weren't able to book a cabana.

75 days until the cruise! :yay:

Which excursions did you choose?

This will be the first cruise for our family. It will be me, my wife, our 2 kids (6 and 4). Any advice/tips to magic the trip more magical would be greatly appreciated. Very excited about the trip ... can't wait! 73 days!!!

This will be the first cruise for our family. It will be me, my wife, our 2 kids (6 and 4). Any advice/tips to magic the trip more magical would be greatly appreciated. Very excited about the trip ... can't wait! 73 days!!!

Welcome garysummer! :flower3:

Don't overplan - you are going to have a blast. I started DCL to be treated like a princess - and I have been every single time. I can answer any questions that you may have.

Did you register for our FE exchange? There is a link on the first page if you want to participate.

Have a great one!

Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter