March 29, 2013 8 Nights on the Magic

Many thanks for adding us.

There will be 4 in our Cabin

Evelyn (45)
Greg (43)
Maggie (11)
Russell (9)

We booked a Guaranty Cabin (so we did not select a cabin), but it looks like we have been assigned to #6101.

We are interested in the FE and the Meet & Greet.

Looking forward to an amazing vacation !!

Many thanks for adding us.

There will be 4 in our Cabin

Evelyn (45)
Greg (43)
Maggie (11)
Russell (9)

We booked a Guaranty Cabin (so we did not select a cabin), but it looks like we have been assigned to #6101.

We are interested in the FE and the Meet & Greet.

Looking forward to an amazing vacation !!

You are added!

Has anyone booked another cruise while on board? What are your thoughts about OBB?? I'm so excited about this cruise that I'm already thinking about the next one!!!

Has anyone booked another cruise while on board? What are your thoughts about OBB?? I'm so excited about this cruise that I'm already thinking about the next one!!!

We booked alaska while we on board and DCL gave us 20% discount to all parties, but then we had to cancel :(

We booked this cruise while we were onboard in Sept. We got 10% off and $200 OBC since it was 7 nights or longer.

You can book 2 cabins.

Every cruise I go on I do a future booking. We love cruising and I can never pass up the on board credit. Plus you can always cancel and get your money back.

pchyjewels said:

We always book while on board. You have to put less $ down, get 10-20% off and the OBC. We always book for the following years spring break so payment in full isn't due until the following January.

stsomewhere said:
Erik would like everyone to check FE lists and make sure your info is correct.

Thanks

Just looked at the lists. On the 1st tab for the FE summary, there is a section at the very bottom titled 'unknown status.' I'm listed there as workingmom302. Not sure if you need info from me or if I somehow got listed 2 times - once as mmaines1 and next as workingmom302. We are one in the same :-)

With One week or a few cabins to go, here is what we know:

Cabin Count: 13
People Count 46
Adult Count 25
Teen Count 2
Girl Teen Count 2
Boy Teen Count 0
Child Count 19
Girl Child Count 11
Boy Child Count 8

FE List #2
Cabin # Name (First) DIS Board Name
2018 .....Annie Texan920
2032 .....Julie pchyjewels
2513 .....Kim FrogMBA
5024 .....Kyle BigBlueYM
5131 .....Tanya Mad4Eeyore
5516 .....Julie jules4172
6101 .....Evelyn Evicamp
6131 .....Tonya tonya1974
7129 .....verafamily
7543 .....Juanita neenlovesdisney
? .....Mary Beth TrixieM
? .....Amanda Amanda7997
? .....Marianne Amanda7997 (grandparents)

The full official list is always the Google Drive Doc linked to below.

our FE info is correct. and yes, we got our cruise documents in the mail yesterday :cool1: time to start thinking about what to pack :goodvibes

I never booked a cruise on board.

I am pretty much willing to do any cruise at 20% off for Alaska or Europe for 2014. While I consistantly see 10% off, how do you know which is 20%? I guess just wait till you get aboard? I would think it would be awesome to have 30% of your cruise prepaid before you get off the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter