March 25, 2006- Anyone else?

Thanks for the comments on the pictures. It is just a Sony Cybershot 3.5 that we use. I like the camera, easy to use and small.

I only got to meet a few of you all and it would have been nice to meet more of you as well.

I miss planning a new vacation!

Maybe you saw us around. Here is a picture of us with the Big Cheese.

MickeywithFamily.jpg

Here are some pictures I took:

img04590uv.jpg

oooh, I loooove this picture! :love:

img04748df.jpg

Key West :moped:

img05250cj.jpg

Yep, I've been to Hell--on my birthday actually... :lmao:

img05271ld.jpg

This is my other favorite picture....I LOVE it! :lovestruc

img05463sn.jpg

The Myan ruins in Costa Maya

img05635tx.jpg

The Bow :smickey:

img05905ec.jpg

Fireworks pirate:

img05998kb.jpg

A Golden Mickey (Studio Sea) :groom:

I was so proud of all the pics I took! :cool1:
There are some more, but I have to go now...

AHHH I JUST PREVIEWED THIS....SORRY, THEY SHOULD HAVE RESIZED...MAYBE I'LL EDIT THIS TOMORROW

My grandparents got their Castaway Club stuff yesterday..I am offically planning for March 24, 2007!!!!

Minnie328 said:
My grandparents got their Castaway Club stuff yesterday..I am offically planning for March 24, 2007!!!!

We received about six of them after our California Cruise, but have not received anything after the most recent cruise. Is there anything different? We got new Castaway Club Cards and a DVD with music, screensavers and wallpaper. It is really neat.

we got our castaway cay survival CD too. If anyone doesn't get one, let me know and i can copy the CD for you..

Minnie328 I am very jealous. I have to wait until last week of March 2008.. Will you be so lonely without us next door to you, that you will have to take us with you..:rotfl:

We haven't gotten anything just yet. Hopefully we will get one too. Our Spring Break in 2008 is the first week of April. We would really love to do a cruise again. DCL would be our first choice, but we are looking at other lines just because of the increased cost factor.

Our boys are still talking about this past trip as their best vacation ever.

I have been unbelievably remiss in not posting the narrative of the rest of the cruise....sorry :rolleyes1 Hopefully the rest of that great week will slowly roll out this summer...

Here it is May 26, more than 2 months since we left on the cruise, and we have not yet received anything from DCL commemorating our first cruise, such as a Castaway Club membership card or any other item.

Morning...

lflynn We would love to do another spring break cruise in 2007 but due to $$$$$$ we are going on the March 2008 spring break cruise.. Wanna join us?? http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1214799

myboysmom I have looked at other lines but found the cost is the same since it is the high travel season of spring break. If I could find a cheaper one we would go at spring break 2007..

We booked onboard for this spring break. Did you know prices have only gone up $5 since then, and this was last week for some increase in port charges.
We are heading back with Grandma and Grandpa to celebrate their 50th (again). They had a great time last year with us, and are bringing the whole family this spring break (lucky us!). :banana:
Our cruise is the same week, meaning the Western itinerary again - we were hoping for the Eastern. We know we will have an awesome time. Who else is going?

We, too, will be sitting out 2007 and returning, with geffric, for Spring Break 2008. (But don't tell DD -- a/k/a monkeybug94 --because we are trying to keep it a surprise for as long as possible!)

Wishing all of you a wonderful cruise in the spring. We are booked on the Mediterranean for July so that will take care of us for 2007. Sure would like to see some of you again. We got back from WDW a few weeks ago and going back first week in December if all goes okay with DD health...keep fingers crossed he had heart cath last week and one more in two weeks. Five blockages!! Doing well with stents..what these doctors can do!! :grouphug: Hugs to everyone! Have a nice fall season as it quickly approaches! Thought of you geffric at Beaches and Cream when we saw "The Kitchen Sink". Our grandsons considered sharing one!! :rotfl:

We booked another vacation for 2007...so we'll be back in 2008. We want to go for the Eastern for a switch. I need to figure out our Spring Break!!!! (we have two weeks off so i can choose either week)

:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter