March 24th,2013 / 4 nights Bahamas

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Ndfor22349, May 22, 2012.

1. Princess Bette

Princess Bette DIS Veteran

You can eat at Enchanted Garden too.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. podsnel

podsnel <font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys

We are leaving out of Newark on Friday afternoon- I am pulling Timmy out after lunch. :goodvibes And like you- CANNOT WAIT!! :banana: we are at VWL for 2 nights before- and WOW, I REALLY am looking forward to it!:)

4. a047697

a047697 Earning My Ears

my grandson and parents are in 6675 he is 8 I am sure both would love to meet the neigbors everyone is so excited we leave Friday can't wait for the warm weather

5. EDH Family

EDH Family Married to the Mouse

Safe Travels everyone! We are leaving California Friday morning. Coast to Coast travel is always a long day, but the cruise will make it all worth it!

6. ktmo

ktmo Mouseketeer

Enjoy your stay at CBR. We stayed there over the summer and had a fantastic time.

7. 3princessMommy

3princessMommy DIS Veteran

You can, but the kids' options aren't that great. We'll probably try cabanas this time. I love the table service and not busking around so many people at Enchanted Garden, but the kids were not thrilled there last time. :-(

8. 3princessMommy

3princessMommy DIS Veteran

We're HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the ME heading to BCV. Little rainy and cool, but much warmer than home! Let the vacation begin!!!!

9. RopeDrop

RopeDrop Earning My Ears

Good for you!!! have fun and looking forward to meeting up on Sunday!

2 more days for us...tick tick tick

10. liemge

liemge Mouseketeer

Ropedrop, I just sent you a pm with our info for the little FE. Are you going to provide a list of those participating? We leave friday am and would love to print it at home before we go.

11. moebear

moebear Mouseketeer

Hi Linda,

Could you PM your info to me as well? I emailed a list of the informal FE people to Niki (Ropedrop).

Niki - feel free to forward it to Linda.

3 Days for us! Haven't even started packing. Such a procrastinator!

Bonnie

12. liemge

liemge Mouseketeer

I send pm to you now I was done packing, but now need to add FE gifts. So worth it though, my dd was upset that i missed the original cutoff.

13. RopeDrop

RopeDrop Earning My Ears

Hi djmharwell...I tried to contact you for the FE exchange, but never heard back. Hopefully you'll see this or we'll see you at 3:00 in Vista cafe.

14. RopeDrop

RopeDrop Earning My Ears

Sent it on thanks!
    And I haven't even started packing yet....ack.

15. scrapbookjulie

scrapbookjulie Mouseketeer

Going upstairs to pack right now!! :)

16. neffernie

neffernie DIS Veteran

I am so far behind in getting ready than all of you. I have a clean house for the friend who is dog sitting and a packing list. That is it. Luckily we live near Tampa and are planning to druve over Sunday morning so I still have a bit of time. :)

17. ktmo

ktmo Mouseketeer

I keep having dreams of forgetting my purse with all of our passports at home. This is our first cruise out of Florida, so we can't run home and get them if we forget them. Ugh. I just can't wait to be on the ship. Then I will know it really happening.

I am almost all packed, just the last minute items that we can't pack until the morning we leave.

18. chwtom

chwtom Earning My Ears

You are not the furthest behind--we haven't gotten our suitcases out of the basement yet and we leave Friday!

19. MickeyMagic

MickeyMagic DIS Veteran

You are further ahead than I am! I have been busy working late every night to try and meet a deadline, which means nothing gets done for the trip. We leave Friday a.m., so I have tomorrow night to get it all done once I get home from work. At least I do have some of the things I need in a pile in the living room. Trying to not overpack for once. Yeah, right....

20. Princess Bette

Princess Bette DIS Veteran

We like Cabanas better too!

21. momtomattclare

momtomattclare Mouseketeer

Our bags are packed! Just have to survive my hell day today--teach all day, parent teacher conferences from 6-9. Only a half day of school tomorrow and then we're hitting the road at noon tomorrow!! See you all soon!!