March 23, 2013 FANTASY - The Final Inaugural Cruise of the Disney Fantasy

If it saves you 5% you could get a couple each week and apply them to your cruise balance as you get them. That would be worth it. :)

hey, I posted here a while back, but with so many cruises only have time to post some what. Just wanted to stop by and say hey. my dad and I also booked the western before this cruise, not sure if we are really doing both, but we needed to move a 5 night this summer we can't do so the cruise before this seemed like a great one to move to since we want to do another back-2-back:lmao:. If we can't do both we most likely would stick with this cruise

I am a bit confused -- but I think my response to your post is what a problem to have. LOL!

It is great to see all the people on here. My DD saw a little segment on the Disney channel the other day about the Fantasy and we both got so excited!

I want to join the Facebook group but I don't have enough posts to send a pm. So I will be posting away!

I am trying to private message you. The system will not allow me to because I do not have enough posts. I am new to Disney. We want to join the Facebook page.

There isn't a request to join right now. If you just post your initials I will know who to approve when it comes up. :)

Please let us now because I have to make a payment at I will like. To save $$. I going to ask my friend she work at target, did they have employe discount on gift card.

I bought at $50.00 Disney Gift Card today and I saved 5% and then another 5% off from my pharmacy rewards (extra 5% off for a day when you fill five scripts). I have not yet had a chance to apply it to my cruise though. :)

Please let us now because I have to make a payment at I will like. To save $$. I going to ask my friend she work at target, did they have employe discount on gift card.

I was able to successfully and very easily apply the $50.00 gift card to my cruise. I did get the 5% discount and the additional Pharmacy Rewards 5% discount. However, it does state on the Target card website that you do not get the discount on gift cards, including Target ones, but I got both discounts even on my gift cards. I worked for me this time, but don't necessarily count on it continuing.

That is great! From posts on the boards, this has been a benefit for some time now. :)

There are requests to join the FB group from Christine S and David S. Please pm me here so that I will know you are with the DIS group. Thanks!

There are requests to join the FB group from Christine S and David S. Please pm me here so that I will know you are with the DIS group. Thanks!

Lisa
I am not able to PM you. this is Christine. Also can you PM me so I can pass my information for the FE

Thanks Christine S

There are requests to join the FB group from Christine S and David S. Please pm me here so that I will know you are with the DIS group. Thanks![/Q

Lisa
Would like to get in to the FE. Below is my information for that

Room-9667
Name on here Orlando91
My name is Christine
My son- 8 yrs
My best friend- Laura will also be in our cabin

Hello everyone looking forward to the Fantasy Spring Break 2013. My son and I just cruised on the Dream March 2012. We saw the FE on the doors and did not know what they were for until I returned back to work and spoke with a co-worker.

Can someone give me an overview on the FE. Do the kids just get gifts everyday or does the family in the cabin get gifts every day? How do we know who is on the FE? How many Boys? How many Girls? And some examples of gifts from previous cruises. I do not want to take anyones ideas this time.

So sorry about these questions this is my first time to the FE.. I am a rookie but looking for forward to participating this time.

Thanks ahead of time for any advice

Christine

Here is the FE 101 thread that will answer your questions.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

You can either do one gift per person or one gift per stateroom. You decide when you deliver, but with a big group there seems to be something in your FE throughout each day -- which is great for the kids. You can see who is signed up for the FE so far on the crew manifest on the FB page under documents. When the cruise gets closer I will sort the list to include just those staterooms that are included in the FE group. It lists how many staterooms, along with how many adults and kids in each room. The gift can be as simple or as invovled as you want to do. Don't worry about duplicating a gift. Everyone makes theirs unique. Here are two threads with some examples of what has been done before.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1980639&highlight=homemade+fe

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907032&highlight=homemade+fe

Hello everyone looking forward to the Fantasy Spring Break 2013. My son and I just cruised on the Dream March 2012. We saw the FE on the doors and did not know what they were for until I returned back to work and spoke with a co-worker.

Can someone give me an overview on the FE. Do the kids just get gifts everyday or does the family in the cabin get gifts every day? How do we know who is on the FE? How many Boys? How many Girls? And some examples of gifts from previous cruises. I do not want to take anyones ideas this time.

So sorry about these questions this is my first time to the FE.. I am a rookie but looking for forward to participating this time.

Thanks ahead of time for any advice

Im also traveling on this cruise 3/23/13, and I create a facebook page to make it easer to post picture and share idea. so far is been open only a week and i have a big turn around alot of picture and comments

Christine
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/167311023398247/

Hi everyone.

My DW and I just signed up for this cruise. It will be our 10th. Our DD, who will be 1.5 will also be joining us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter