March 22nd, 2014-- Eastern Caribbean on Fantasy!

We're also booked on the 2014 Fantasy Eastern and we were also on the 2012 Fantasy Memorial Day Cruise! Who can forget when our Disney voyage made it on CNN news by picking up several Cubans adrift at sea?!? I think DCL has them working now in Cabanas. :)

#poohs4me - Loved your Mickey Memory Day logo... Hope that you have time to work on the version 2.0 logo :)

Welcome!! :) I remember seeing that piece about your cruise on the news!

Snow Whitee and Pooh...thanks so much for jumping on board and organizing!! I am so excited!! So much in fact, that I seem to be doing more research on this trip that is over a year away, and not nearly enough for my spring break trip to WDW coming in only a few weeks! :eek:

Off topic, but does anyone know why the month/day/etc. that should be under my cruise countdown widget is not showing up?

We are all booked and ready to go! I am very excited!!

Me - Natale
DH - Shawn
DS - Dexter age almost 9 at the time of sailing.
DD - Skylar age 6 at the time of sailing.

I thought I booked spring break for the kids, turns out this is the week before Spring Break but I have no interest in a Western Cruise so we are keeping this one!! :bitelip:

-nat

For those keeping track, we are in rooms 7000-7002. Kids ages 9, 13, 15, 18. Can't wait.

Hello everybody! My family and I will also be on this cruise. I can't wait. Our first cruise was on the maiden voyage of the Fantasy, and that was so special... so excited to get back on that beautiful ship!! ;)

Please add us to the FE list! ;) Woo hoo!!

Family: Myself
DH
DS (8)
DS (3)

This year will go by quickly! ;):cheer2:

Hello everyone, we are on this cruise as well. Really looking forward too it, even though it is over a year away.

RM: 9764
Me (George),
DW (Teresa),
DS (16)
DD (9)

We have been on the magic once and the wonder twice. We went to the Port this past weekend to watch the Fantasy go out. It was alot of fun to see our future cabin up close.

George

For those keeping track, we are in rooms 7000-7002. Kids ages 9, 13, 15, 18. Can't wait.

Updated FE list

Hello everybody! My family and I will also be on this cruise. I can't wait. Our first cruise was on the maiden voyage of the Fantasy, and that was so special... so excited to get back on that beautiful ship!! ;)

Please add us to the FE list! ;) Woo hoo!!

Family: Myself
DH
DS (8)
DS (3)

This year will go by quickly! ;):cheer2:

Add you to the FE list :thumbsup2

Hi Group!
We just officially finished booking this cruise. We actually booked it on our last cruise but the dates didn't work so we are here for good! Now we are trying to convince the rest of the family to join us.

Just wanted to say a big HELLO!!! Looking forward to getting to know you all.

A little about us. We live in Fort Lauderdale and long time Disney fans. Have been going about once a year all my life. Started taking our son when he was only 10 months old! Long time cruisers but took our first Disney Cruise in 2012 to celebrate my 40th. No other cruise ship can even compare now.

We did the FE on the magic which was a blast. My son ran to the room every day to see if we had gotten any gifts. We had about 20 on the list and I brought one gift per kid per room. Then we gave something extra on pirate day as well. Obviously a little easier for me because I'm just driving to the port, but plenty people brought small things that were immensely appreciated!

Have a great day everyone! Will be talking lots in the next year!
Cherie

Hi again! Thought I would write a little more to get to know everyone (and them me). So - I turn 39 today :). Spent the day at kid birthday parties. Soccer games cancelled because the fields were too wet (yes - in Arizona!). In terms of Disney - we have had Disneyland APs for years - it is a drive for us so we go a lot for weekend trips. A little nervous of how Fastpass+ will affect our last minute trips...
We bought DVC a year ago and are going to Aulani for spring break this year - so excited!!
We also love WDW. Disneyland feels like home to us - WDW like vacation. We love Blizzard beach, Expedition Everest and Rock'n Roller Coaster which we don't have at Disneyland. Plus I love Disney dining. At Disneyland it isn't a part of every trip - but at WDW we plan ahead and love trying new places.

I grew up in Connecticut so WDW is a good meeting vacation place for friends/family on the east coast. Expect we will head bak every 2 years or so.

DH loves Disney as much - likely more than me - as he grew up in AZ going to Disneyland at least once a year his whole life.

My girls love all things Disney - rides and parks, characters, all of it. Thinking of switching to late dining since we will be a few time zones away. Also wondering whether to add to trip with a park day or two or just treat the cruise as a separate vacation.

Okay - off to dinner. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and a really fun cruise!

Today is 3/22/13. In a year from today, we'll be getting ready to set sail for a 7-day adventure aboard the Disney Fantasy! Can't wait!! :)

Today is 3/22/13. In a year from today, we'll be getting ready to set sail for a 7-day adventure aboard the Disney Fantasy! Can't wait!! :)

Can't wait! Tomorrow we head to Disneyland so in another year we will see Mickey on the East Coast instead of the West Coast!:thumbsup2

Tomorrow we head to Aulani and next year - east coast for us, too. Excited for a more relaxing Disney vacation and then let the planning begin!

Just off the Fantasy today and booked this cruise for next year! I have to update my ticker! Let the new countdown begin!

My previous Fantasy cruise had a Facebook group page that was really great. Has anyone started one for this cruise yet? I think it is so much nicer to get to know each other that way!

I am so excited to meet everyone? Myself and my family will be sailing with you along with friends. I am DM Sandy, DH Andrew, DD Olivia 14, DD Monica 12, DS Phillip 9, DGF. We will be sailing with friends and first time cruisers!!!! DM Candy, Df Jimmy, DD Makenzie 14, DS Gage 3. So excited!!!!!! My family will have cruised three times before this cruise. Our first cruise was in October 2011 7-night Western, we sailed our first KSF this February 2013 6 Nights, and my mom is surprising my girls this November for a 5-night Western all of which have been on the disney Magic. I'm looking forward in our November cruise as the ship will be just short of coming out of dry dock! Can't wait to see all the wonderful changes! I am looking forward to this cruise but hope its just like "coming home" on the magic!
Is there a FE started for this cruise yet? If solid love to add our room and our friends room as well! :woohoo:

That was very nice of you to start a Facebook group for this cruise

Thanks! I really had a good time with the Facebook group from our last cruise. It's just a better way to get to know people! If you know anyone else on the cruise, let them know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter