March 22nd, 2014-- Eastern Caribbean on Fantasy!

KateMW

DIS Veteran
Didn't see this anywhere and I'm excited for my first cruise...so I'm starting it! Hope I did it right. :confused3

Anybody else joining us?:cool1:

Did we get added to the main list yet? Maybe we'll find more friends!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

Jkpark said:
I'm on this cruise. Me, DH, DD8 and DD6 (age on cruise). This will be our first Disney cruise and the kids' first cruise. So excited!!

Great! My daughter will be 9 by the time we go, but its our first cruise as well!

Hello!

I don't know how to quote from my phone but thank you for the welcome. DD8 will be so excited to have other girls her age to hang out with!

I have a lot of stress right now so forgive me if I'm slow to respond. I'll be back in a couple months and look forward to getting to know everyone!

I don't know how to quote from my phone but thank you for the welcome. DD8 will be so excited to have other girls her age to hang out with!

I have a lot of stress right now so forgive me if I'm slow to respond. I'll be back in a couple months and look forward to getting to know everyone!

Hopefully things will be less stressful soon!

And hopefully we'll have more friends by the time you get back!:cool1:

I will be cruising with my family on the Fantasy with you. This will be our first cruise ever. We have been to Disney World plenty of times and are super excited to try out a Disney cruise,
My family consists of mom (Patti-me), dad (Mike), son age 11 and son age 9 (at cruise time).
I have beem reading as much as I can to learn all that a cruise has to offer. I am most interested in suggestions on great excursions from those that have cruised previously.

I will be cruising with my family on the Fantasy with you. This will be our first cruise ever. We have been to Disney World plenty of times and are super excited to try out a Disney cruise,
My family consists of mom (Patti-me), dad (Mike), son age 11 and son age 9 (at cruise time).
I have beem reading as much as I can to learn all that a cruise has to offer. I am most interested in suggestions on great excursions from those that have cruised previously.

Hi Patti!!:welcome: Glad to hear there will be kids my DD's age. She is so excited for the kid's clubs already!

Hello! We are on this cruise! This will be our 7th Disney cruise, and our third time on the Eastern Caribbean. It just always seems to fall on spring break week, and we keep going with different families :).

It will be myself, Jennifer, my DH, Jose, and my 2 daughters, Jasmine (almost 6 at time of cruising) and Jordan (3.5). We will also have a 7 month baby with us, but he/she hasn't been born yet, and I won't know what I am having for another few months :).

We will be traveling with some friends, and this will be our third Disney cruise with them. They have 2 children, DS (8) and DD (5).

I would like to do the Fish Extender exchange if anyone is interested!

We will be joining y'all on the Eastern Caribbean cruise. So far it will be myself, DH and DD (age 17 at the time of sailing). We might have another teenager join us it just depends if we decide to host another exchange student next year or not. This will be my 9th Disney Cruise, DH and DD's 8th Disney Cruise. We have only sailed on the 2 classic ships so we are excited to sail on one of the new ships. This will be our third Eastern Caribbean cruise so we will be looking for different activities during our port days.

We booked stateroom 5018 and I'm excited to see how roomy this particular category is on the new ships. We have always liked being on deck 5. It's our favorite location on the classic ships so I am hoping we like it on the new ships too.

We love to go to Disney World during Spring Break because of baseball games, etc. We decided since DD will be 17 we need to get another Disney cruise or 2 in for her while she still has a kids club to go to. Once they hit 18 no more kids club. We sailed B2B cruises over Christmas and New Years and DD had a blast. She was out until 2:00 am every night of the cruises. Took her 2 days to rest and recoup at home because of her lack of sleep while on vacation.

It will be nice getting to know everyone over the next year!

We are on this one as well. I will be celebrating my 40th :scared1:birthday. I figured what better way then on a Disney Boat.

For sure it will be me!! The rest of the party is opened. We have three rooms booked but because of some drama I do not know for sure who will end up going.

Anyone up for the FE!!! I am happy to organize. Or how about a Postcard Exchange? Recipes or just general post cards.

So I am back. You know it is just wrong I cannot wait for this cruise but at the same time I do not want to turn 40. Ugh!!! :laughing:

My sister wants to do Remy again. I loved Palo. Anyone else already making plans for stuff like this. Last year (May/June 2012) my neice did BBB and it was the cutest thing. She was 4. I would highly recommend the ship for this. She chose Cinderella and we did it right before dinner on Formal night. All the crew members including Cinderella herself made such a big deal over her. We chose the knight package for my nephew(6) not so worth it. He liked the sword. I love disney cruises. I wish I could go to BBB. If just for the hair and makeup. Come on Disney - Sometimes a girl needs a little pixie dust in her hair.

Only X days (i have no real clue) until I can start booking things. I already know I want some spa time. Maybe this time I will even look into a Cabana :lmao: Yeah right!!!

Sorry I am rambling today.

Poohs4me - I will be turning 40 a couple weeks before this cruise too! This is our Spring break trip and not a birthday celebration so it wasn't even on my radar until I saw your post - or maybe its denial...

Poohs4me - I will be turning 40 a couple weeks before this cruise too! This is our Spring break trip and not a birthday celebration so it wasn't even on my radar until I saw your post - or maybe its denial...

:rotfl:

Looks like "we" will be joining you all! First cruise, first Disney anything, first real family vacation :)

If I understand the acronyms correctly.... "we" includes DH (Me), DW (Her), DD (15), DS (13), DS (11), DD (8)

As the oldest kid in this family I can't wait! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter