• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2016 ... anyone else going

We are pop vets .... I think it is one of the best values in Disney. If I didn't rent dvc points, we would be there.
This will be my 3rd stay at POP in the last year. 5th stay total. Our fav value is ASMu but in March there are several teams there.

We are going in early December this year (still so far away). Debating getting an annual pass for my wife and I as we are planning to take my parents next December (2017). If my wife can squeeze in a Medical Conference at WDW (adult only trip!) sometime in between the two family trips, it'd make the annual pass worth it. We'll see, a lot will depend on the Canadian Dollar.

DD and I will staying at AoA from March 16-27, flying with AC with Aeroplan points from YYC to MCO. We try to visit DLR annually so this will be a nice change for us to check out WDW - last trip was back in 2009.

Ted - did you rent from someone on the Dis you could recommend? We are thinking of renting DVC next Jan and would love BWV as Epcot is our fav park!

Just decided to extend our long weekend at Uni to include a few Disney days. It's starting to go a wee bit crazy as I am considering adding on 2 days of Deluxe dining. We have 2 nights at Pop booked and will be making our final decision about DDP just a few days before.

6 more sleeps .... I now play disney theme park music every morning to wake my wife and kids! :)
8 more for me. I got my suitcases out on the weekend.

Why is it that when I'm going on vacation I've got clients coming out of the woodwork needing things from me BEFORE I go away? :eek:

8 more for me. I got my suitcases out on the weekend.

Why is it that when I'm going on vacation I've got clients coming out of the woodwork needing things from me BEFORE I go away? :eek:

I know what you mean ... I started a new job of February 1st with this vacation already booked! yikes

One more week for us.......can't wait!

The weather forecast for Central Florida is looking great for those leaving in the next few days!

We leave in 2 more days ! Yes, the forecast looks awesome and I ended up changing a few items that I packed since it doesn't seem to be as chilly at night as was forecast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter