March 2016 ... anyone else going

Jetblue does fly from BUF but the fares are always as high if not higher than SW and only 2 non stops per day(one in the morning and one at night). SW offers multiple non stops spread out through the day. Plus, we are hoping to go to California next summer so I need the Rapid Rewards. With this next trip I should have enough RR built up to cover 3 one ways to Cali or maybe even 2 RT.

With the crashing dollar we might actually have to stay at DH's cousins' 1 bedroom in Cali. 4 adults in a 1 bedroom apt. :scared1:

I hope you get the flight you are waiting for. DOes SW usually open up new flights?

We are going to Miami, March 14 to 20. Sailing on the Wonder for 4 nights. Flying out of Toronto on WestJet. Used a companion flight for 99.00 plus tax also had some WestJet dollars that we used. Got the 3 flights for 1200.00 return.

We are going to Miami, March 14 to 20. Sailing on the Wonder for 4 nights. Flying out of Toronto on WestJet. Used a companion flight for 99.00 plus tax also had some WestJet dollars that we used. Got the 3 flights for 1200.00 return.

We are on the Wonder too, but we are staying in Miami after for a couple of days. NBA schedule did not work out, no Miami Heat games when we are there which really disappointed my youngest daughter.

Love sailing out of Miami, and the Nassau Key West, CC is a great cruise. We did this cruise in 2014 and were not able to dock at CC so hopefully we make it this time.

DVC member here! Booked March 9-16 at AKL. Hoping to also rent a car and make a day trip to Dunedin to check out some Jays spring training.
You should check out the schedule at Wide World of Sports. I took my son to watch the Braves vs Jays two years in a row. Jays won both times. :)

We're heading down the 13th-20th via WestJet direct from Halifax (ouch!).. spending 4 days at a DVC resort then ending up doing a quick 3 day cruise on the Magic. I'm not even sure whether we will hit the parks or not.

We're heading down the 13th-20th via WestJet direct from Halifax (ouch!).. spending 4 days at a DVC resort then ending up doing a quick 3 day cruise on the Magic. I'm not even sure whether we will hit the parks or not.

Well if you happen to be at BWV between the 13th and the 16th say hi!

Ted

Booked a March Break trip for the family from the 13th-18th!!! Used up a lot of points to fly direct from Toronto. This will be a non Disney trip as we venture to the Universal theme parks for three days and then relaxing at the Four Seasons Orlando! i just hope the weather is in all our favour in March as I hope to get in some pool time!

Would love to go in March but our break (both teachers) falls on Easter week and flights are crazy expensive as they always are that time of year. Coupled with the exchange rate and it's a no-brainer for us... maybe try for November next year, again. We usually have a very long weekend then, that we can be extend with a couple of personal days.

It depends which day you leave. I was very surprised when I booked.
If you move your days ahead or behind a day or so it can make all the difference.

We booked Monday March 14th out of BUF on southwest to MCO
Then home on Monday March 22nd.

Which is our March break and snagged flights for $214 per person round trip including taxes.

Looks like we will be heading down after all. We had planned on renting out our TS this year and heading for the SW USA (NM or AZ), but with the lousy C$ couldn't find any takers. So unless things change, we'll start driving down on the 11th and take our time, probably arriving on the 13th or 14th (our week starts on the 12th). We'll stay a few days and then make our way back up North, probably departing sometime on the Friday.

Not a lot of plans for the week, we may just blob by the pool, maybe a day or two at the parks and some pin trading at DTD (oops is that now DS?) We are thinking the first day heading back we may spend most of the day at St Augustine (A+ always has always wanted to do that) before hitting the road up to somewhere in the Carolinas for the night.

This may very well be the least planned trip to Orlando we have ever taken as we are still hoping to find a taker for our week. I've got 10 weeks of vacation on deposit at RCI and really need to start using them up before they expire!

bankr63, I am a compulsive planner when it comes to Disney or other trips. Border security has seen some of my plans ... they ask if I am an accountant. I usually produce a bound trip document that has all the details on the vacation from Airport Layouts, to grocery list to sunrise and sunset times (usually 50 to 70 pages). As I get more and more familiar with Disney, I plan less and less ... When you do your NM, AZ trip planning ... drop me a PM. We went through both on an AZ, CO, NM, AZ road trip. I could give you some of our experiences.

Start switching over now, according to all banks today the Lonnie is heading south. They are saying at least for the next year or two. And with the US fed about to raise their interest rate, that will drop ours more.:scared::scared::scared:

Wow Ted! Thanks for the offer. When (if?) we get that one off the ground, I'll drop you a PM. Plans are still very "up in the air".

We are going to be at Port Orleans French Quarter. First time staying here, from March 14 - 22, and we are driving from the Kitchener-Waterloo area.

we are heading down for our first trip to disney world march 15-24.We are DVC members and own at the grand cali in disneyland and usually go once a year but have been going to Aulani the last few trips as we love it there but the kids wanted to go to disneyland again so i booked a studio at the grand for the end of Jan but our last trip to Aulani was during school days and my daughter being in grade six now her teacher seemed to not be over impressed so we decided to change to march spring break but the grand books up quick so we decided to try Disneyworld and found a room at animal kingdom kindii house that was around the same points considering its spring break.Then the next challange flights wow the price sucked i'm used to flying on the west coast best i could find was flying out of Seattle witch is a 5hr drive but it a direct flight witch is nice with kids.The dollar suck but having the DVC helps offset the cost a little.I'm a little concerned about the size of disney world compared to disneyland as we a spoiled at disneyland being so close to everything and being able to walk to everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter