March 12, 2017 - 5-night Western Caribbean Cruise From Miami

I'm trying to talk my hubby into taking the girls for Spring Break. (Tax season does not work for this tax accountant.) I'm really surprised that there aren't more people on this link and not FE information. My kids LOVED that on our last cruise in 2013.

We just created this link so hopefully people will start joining. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise and first one during spring break. Just curious as to what the weather will be like.

We tried FE before on our other cruises and was not very successful at it so maybe we will give it another try on this cruise.

Hi! I am April and this is our 3rd cruise, but our 1st on the Magic. We went on the Dream the last two. Hubby and I will be travelling with his brother and sis-in-law. Excited to meet you and looking forward to fish extender swaps!

Hi all,
I am Katie and this will be my family's 4th Cruise. Our second time on the Magic (it is our favourite ship!) This is a small group so far. We too have enjoyed doing the FE in the past.

Hi all,
I am Katie and this will be my family's 4th Cruise. Our second time on the Magic (it is our favourite ship!) This is a small group so far. We too have enjoyed doing the FE in the past.
Hi, Katie!
It seems to be a quiet group. Our last cruise the group was very excited and we met before boarding. Hopefully others lurking out there will say hi as we get closer. There was a thread asking about FE but little has happened there as well. I am surprised as the last group was buzzing almost a year before.

Hi all! This is our first Disney cruise. We are surprising our whole family at Christmas that we will be traveling on the Magic March 11, 2017. I would like to sign up for the fish extenders and I am not sure what to do. There will be six children, ages 10, three of them are 6, 5, and 4. ( I might add that they are our grandchildren ) and 7 adults. How does this work? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi all,

We will be traveling on the magic March 11 2017. I have posted a question on this forum, not really sure what to do to sign up for this FE. Can you help me?

No one has started an official sign up as of yet. My guess will be closer to Christmas before sign ups get going. Keep watching the boards. We look forward to meeting everyone!

Anytime! What is everyone looking forward to on the cruise?

Hubby and I love the couple's massage. We splurge on it every time. We have done it onboard and at the bungalows on CC. We didn't care for that at all. While the heat and ocean sounds were relaxing, listening to the drunks outside our window really detracted from the serenity. They were really rowdy and foul-mouthed. I don't mind swearing much but they were really rude to everyone, especially the staff who tried to talk to them. Also, there is no good place to hose off the oil, messing with sunblock.

HI Everyone, my name is Michelle. This is our third Disney cruise! We have been on the Dream twice. I am traveling with my husband , son, brother in law and two nephews...We won't be participating in any Fe, but we are super excited to try a smaller ship and a different itinerary... Could use some really great relaxing time as our last trip to DW in September was not all we expected it would be...

HI Everyone, my name is Michelle. This is our third Disney cruise! We have been on the Dream twice. I am traveling with my husband , son, brother in law and two nephews...We won't be participating in any Fe, but we are super excited to try a smaller ship and a different itinerary... Could use some really great relaxing time as our last trip to DW in September was not all we expected it would be...
Same here! Our plans are changing a bit...we were supposed to be on board with my brother-in-law and his wife but we found out they are expecting their first baby and will be too far along. We love the dream and hubby has been dying to try the smaller ships. Welcome to the group!

Hello everyone! Boy this is a small group so far. This will be mine and my husband's 12th cruise and 9th for the boys. We are bringing lots of friends with us! One family this will be their seconds cruise (first for grandma). Their daughter doesn't know yet- she will be so excied. SHe still playsDisney Cruise at home since their first cruise 5 years ago. This will be the first cruise for the others- a grandma, daughter and 2 kids, a couple and a family with 2 kids. We were able to do our online check in already- I was hoping for a cabana on the family beach but could only get one on the adult beach. That works for us since youngest is now 18. I was going to add one of the families to our cabana but oh well.

Hi! I am April and this is our 3rd cruise, but our 1st on the Magic. We went on the Dream the last two. Hubby and I will be travelling with his brother and sis-in-law. Excited to meet you and looking forward to fish extender swaps!

Hi all,
I am Katie and this will be my family's 4th Cruise. Our second time on the Magic (it is our favorite ship!) This is a small group so far. We too have enjoyed doing the FE in the past.

hi. this is our 3rd cruise but the first time we are doing the FE. please let me know what should we do next. I have two daughters 8 and 4. thanks

HI.
looking to join the FE lovers. this will be our first time at the magic as well as our first time doing the FE.

HI.
looking to join the FE lovers. this will be our first time at the magic as well as our first time doing the FE.
Hi everyone,
My name is Debbie and it is our first Disney cruise with our kids age 8 and 10. I am looking forward doing the FE and meeting new friends onboard.

I hope you all have a great time. I am so bummed we will no longer be going. Our travel partners had to bow out due to pregnancy and now we look like we may be moving so we are out of luck. We were looking forward to meeting you and seeing the Caymen islands. Enjoy!

Hi, I posted a while ago asking about FE group for this cruise. Can someone point me in the right direction? My family and I have done them in the past and would love to participate again.

If no one has begun a Fish Extender group. I can volunteer to do it. I will begin with one group and if there is lots of interest, we will cap that group at 20 families and begin a new one. That way it does not become too overwhelming for everyone. If someone else has already begun this process, then I am happy to simply add my name to that list (but if someone has, I cannot find it here!) In order to do this I will either need to create a Facebook page for our group (which was done for my past cruises with great success) or we can organize via email, or we can try to do it all via disboards.

Please reply to this thread indicating if you would like to participate and how you would like to communicate.

Cheers,

Katie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter