• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 12, 2016 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean (Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

This is our very first cruise....
We are so excited. We are flying in from Ontario, Canada. Very excited that our first cruise is in fact a Disney cruise. We have heard a lot of amazing things. We have a daughter (6) and son (4). Our FE is in the beginning stages of construction ;).

We will be going on our very first cruise and are very excited! We will have our DD (11) and nephew (7) with us. Would someone please tell me what a FE is? Thanks!

GeneralMax, please go ahead and email me, as I would just want to make sure that any and all information that you are offering is up to date with what has been planned for the group. vanessa@lookforahome.ca

Looking forward to our fourth Disney Cruise. My wife, son (17) and daughter (14) are already counting the days! Anyone from the Kansas City area going on this cruise?
120 Days!!! This will be our 7th Disney Cruise. We are from St. Louis and will be with our daughter (14) and son (12). I just found the Facebook group and am looking forward to doing FE for the first time.

Last edited:
We are 2nd time cruisers also from Ontario Canada. Myself and DH are travelling with our two boys (4) & (2.5). Also grandparents and aunty are joining us this year along with my best friend and her DH and their son (4). I can't seem to find the FB group for the FE...has one been started yet? :):cutie::thanks:

Hi there! We too are on this cruise. I could have sworn that there was another thread 'floating' around that I had started on this.
Regardless, here I am now with you all. I see a list has been started and that there are already some members on it.
I suppose that joining a different list would be impossible at this point, because I know one is already made for 'Disney Fantasy March 12 2016'
Is there a way they could be combined?

Thanks! :)
Hi there...I can't seem to find the FE list for this cruise any idea if there is one? thanks!!!

We are 2nd time cruisers also from Ontario Canada. Myself and DH are travelling with our two boys (4) & (2.5). Also grandparents and aunty are joining us this year along with my best friend and her DH and their son (4). I can't seem to find the FB group for the FE...has one been started yet? :):cutie::thanks:
Welcome! There is a group on FB that is doing FE as well.

See this post below for info.

Try doing an internet search using your favorite search engine (google, yahoo, msn etc) and type in DISNEY FANTASY MARCH 12 2016 just like that and I'm sure you will find the group that you are looking to join :)

How do I PM you??
In order to PM (called conversations here) you must have 10 posts. And anyone you want converse with must also have at least 10 posts. Then you click on the avatar of the person you want to converse with and then on the "start a conversation" link in the next window.

Be aware directing others here to other social media sites is not allowed.
Why are you only taking offense to my post? I also quoted an existing post that has been around for quite some time.

Plus no one else was replying to the question. I figured that someone should answer the question.

Why are you only taking offense to my post? I also quoted an existing post that has been around for quite some time.

Plus no one else was replying to the question. I figured that someone should answer the question.
I'm not taking offense, I just replied to your post because it was the last one. There are people who are unaware of the change in policy (although it's been about a year now). And I was giving a head's up. I'm aware of some people who've been banned here due to this infraction.

HELP!!!! I MUST GET ON A FE list for the March 12 Fantasy Cruise. My daughters will be heartbroken if we aren't. Who and where do i need to go to get my room on the list?

I though there was an FE list going on in this forum. I do see that there is a group going on FB, but I could have sworn that there was here. Did someone start it and then leave the group? We are interested in joining the FE.

I am also interested in joining a FE list. My two girls will be heartbroken if we don't have one on this trip. have you heard anything?

Piperriley,if you are interestd in joining the FE list, please private message me your cabin # and your full names of everyone in your cabin. I will send you the FE list updates to your email. Thanks![/QUOTE

I desperatly need to join the FE list. My two daughters will be heard broken. I will try to PM you our info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter