March 12, 2016 Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean (Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay)

This will be my first cruise.... are you all doing FEs?

I grew up disney land, my wife disney world.... this will be our first actual cruise of any kind..... our 3 girls are also joining us (((AT SAILING))1,3,5) so it should be fun

Just moved our cruise over from a summer European 2015 cruise this week. Myself Sean(48), wife Crystal (38), daughter Daytona (13) and son Geoffrey (10). Any other girls around that age. My daughter is quite upset she will be one month too old to go to her beloved Lab. Has never liked the Edge.

Hi! We are the Gerber Family from Savannah, GA and this is our 3rd Disney Cruise. We have sailed on the Dream and the Magic and we are excited to sail on the Fantasy. Our son will be 11 on this trip and our daughter will be 9. Does anyone know of a great excursion in Tortola that the kids would enjoy? Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Hi!

We are traveling from Tampa, Florida. Our party includes myself, DH, and DS 12 & DS 8. We are very excited as we are booked on the Magic this summer for the Norweigan Fjords. This will be our 6th cruise with DCL and our first as fully fledged Gold Castaway Club members. We are traveling with another family of 5....also from Tampa. We would love to be included in an FE if one gets started. I have never participated in one, but I am hoping to do so in Norway this summer. So far no one has stepped up to organize it. Very excited to be back on the Fantasy in 2016!

Cheers!

Hello everyone,
This will be our family's first ever cruise. Myself, Brenda, my DH Jason, DD Mallory (12), and DS Spencer (10).
We are very excited and would love to be a part of a meet and fish extenders. We look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hello Everyone!
Just booked our Spring trip. Traveling from Knoxville, TN. We are huge Disney fans and go to WDW a couple times a year.
This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise and first time on the fantasy. We sailed on the Dream twice. It will be me (Nichole/DW), DH, DD15, and DS11. We are so excited for this vacation. Also looking for ideas on a Tortola excursions. My son is thrilled to try out the Edge club. Last two trips he was too young. If anyone decides to start an FE group, we will join. It will be a first for us. Looking forward to meeting you all of you.

Hi!

We are traveling from Tampa, Florida. Our party includes myself, DH, and DS 12 & DS 8. We are very excited as we are booked on the Magic this summer for the Norweigan Fjords. This will be our 6th cruise with DCL and our first as fully fledged Gold Castaway Club members. We are traveling with another family of 5....also from Tampa. We would love to be included in an FE if one gets started. I have never participated in one, but I am hoping to do so in Norway this summer. So far no one has stepped up to organize it. Very excited to be back on the Fantasy in 2016!

Cheers!
We are also traveling all the way from Tampa for the cruise. Our family includes My wife and I, daughter age 14 and twin boys 11

I though there was an FE list going on in this forum. I do see that there is a group going on FB, but I could have sworn that there was here. Did someone start it and then leave the group? We are interested in joining the FE.

More Tampa people here! Can't wait for March! It will be me, my husband, DD(11) & DS(7). We were actually scheduled for the 3/5/15 cruise during the kids' spring break...then I realized their spring break changed! So I'm in the process of changing everything to this cruise. I'm really glad it worked out this way because we've never been to any of these destinations. We're also 1st time DCLers. :)

Hi all. We are very excited to join you. This is an even dozen for us on Disney Cruise line We used to go regularly when our kids were little. Now they are college age but my sister adopted a little boy so we are back on the cruise circuit once a year with them - my kids love spending time with there cousin who lives in another state.

We are definitely interested in being part of a FE group. I do not think they let you organize FE groups on this forum anymore. I think we need to do it offline or on FB.

Hi! My family and I are going on our first disney vacation (this cruise). We are really excited. My husband and I have three little ones....girl age 2, girl age 6, and boy age 8. :) I'm interested in all the info you can give me!! :)

KySue, I have sent you a PM and will be able to include all information for you there. You can check at the top of the DIS page where it says 'inbox' OR you can check your emails (if you have the preference set to on)

How do I PM you??

Well KySue1029, I attempted to send you a PM in order to add all information for you with the FE etc but for whatever reason - it wont let me PM you :(
Try doing an internet search using your favorite search engine (google, yahoo, msn etc) and type in DISNEY FANTASY MARCH 12 2016 just like that and I'm sure you will find the group that you are looking to join :)

We are in the process of finalizing our first cruise. Flying from Toronto is a headache. This will be our first Disney anything. My hubby, my son and I are all very excited. (DS-7). Interested in info about FE. Been reading up on it and I've already looked into getting some magnets done for our door.

We are in the process of finalizing our first cruise. Flying from Toronto is a headache. This will be our first Disney anything. My hubby, my son and I are all very excited. (DS-7). Interested in info about FE. Been reading up on it and I've already looked into getting some magnets done for our door.
:welcome:We to are coming from Toronto, so I understand about the headaches. This is why we tend to drive to anything Disney, hence my screen name. We have two boys 17 and 11 who have been driving down since our youngest was six months. For the magnets, Staples sells magnetic sheets that fit into inkjet printers. This is how our door looked this past August on the Fantasy.

Piperriley,if you are interestd in joining the FE list, please private message me your cabin # and your full names of everyone in your cabin. I will send you the FE list updates to your email. Thanks!

Hello! We're 90% sure we are going to be joining this cruise! This will be our fourth Disney cruise and will be the fourth Disney ship we will be sailing on! Yay! We had a Baltic cruise planned for summer of 2016 with a non-Disney ship, but it just didn't feel right so we decided to do a Spring Break Disney cruise instead. What can I say? Disney has won our hearts and we just can't see trying another company right now! We will most likely be traveling with our family of 5 (boy age 16, boy age 12 and girl age 8) plus my husband's mom and her spouse. We have done the three other Disney cruises with them and love traveling with them! We are super excited to start planning this vacation! We will be driving from Iowa. We look forward to planning with all of you and would be interested in a Mixology and Martini class as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter