• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 10, 2013 - 4 day Dream Getaway!!

DCL replied to my email question in regards to where they drop us off at for the Atlantis Aquaventure excursion, said we will be dropped off at the Coral Towers. The reason I needed to know this info is because we are meeting a professional photographer to do a family photo shoot before we get wet at Aquaventure. Now I can tell her where to meet up with us. Wanted to get some photos around Atlantis and on the beach. :artist:

Long time lurker and I just wanted to say HI! As I just saw this thread today!

My wife and twin 5 year old girls and I are can't wait for March 10th too come. We booked 10 months ago and got one of those extra large veranda rooms based on reviews here. Planning on going to WDW a couple of days before hand. So it will be a land and sea Disney trip! We've been to WDW for 7 days before but this will be our first Disney cruise! And while my kids are excited. In all reality, I think I'm the most excited... I've got Disney Fever!

I guess we missed the FE cut off, but we'll be making one regardless.

See everyone them!

Thanks!
-GG

Almost forgot, we are Canadians as well! Oskee Wee Wee!!

Hey just wanted to advise the store at Disney.com is having a 25% off this weekend.

I'm ordering.. Lanyards and Cruise specific autograph books

Glad you mentioned lanyards. That reminds me to grab my DD lanyard and put it in the packing pile. I fell sure we would have left it behind. pirate:

Hi all. anyone else planning on booking another cruise while on board? I am thinking of a Christmas cruise in Dec /14.

Christmas cruise would be really nice. I would love to see the ship decorated. Hoping to book another one, we will see. pixiedust:

Hi all. anyone else planning on booking another cruise while on board? I am thinking of a Christmas cruise in Dec /14.

We are thinking about running the Tower of Terror 10 Miler in 2014, so I am looking at booking the 5 day cruise out of Port Canaveral at the end of Sept 2014, and hoping that it coincides with the ToT 10 miler. With the 10% discount I think we will get and the 10% deposit, we will be able to reserve our room for only 100 bucks while on ship. We were hoping to book a dummie date for PodCast Cruise 4.0 or whatever number they are on now, but think we will be doing the 10 Miler instead. Sorry Podcast staff. :flower3:

Long time lurker and I just wanted to say HI! As I just saw this thread today!

My wife and twin 5 year old girls and I are can't wait for March 10th too come. We booked 10 months ago and got one of those extra large veranda rooms based on reviews here. Planning on going to WDW a couple of days before hand. So it will be a land and sea Disney trip! We've been to WDW for 7 days before but this will be our first Disney cruise! And while my kids are excited. In all reality, I think I'm the most excited... I've got Disney Fever!

I guess we missed the FE cut off, but we'll be making one regardless.

See everyone them!

Thanks!
-GG

Almost forgot, we are Canadians as well! Oskee Wee Wee!!

:wave2:

We purchased this adult sized giant blow up sea turtle last year while at hard rock hotel. Husband saw me laying it all flat and folding it up to go into luggage and said 'your not seriously bringing that thing are you?'

ABSO LUTE LY :goodvibes

After cruise, we are heading over to Universal Studios for 3 nights and our Giant Sea Turtle floaty will be my bestest friend :hug: That and whatever fru fru frozen concoction I can find. I've heard about the Konk Kooler. Gotta try me one of those too ;)

DCL called me yesterday to let me know the Sports Simulator on the Dream that I reserved will be down for maintenance so they removed it from my booked activities. Wanted this for for my 19 year old. :(

We have a dummy date already booked so I don't think we will rebook this time.

FE s are all done and ready to go!!!!

Canadians: anyone purchasing the ridiculous international license??? Can't believe Canadians are included in that law, we speak the same language!!!!!

Canadians: anyone purchasing the ridiculous international license??? Can't believe Canadians are included in that law, we speak the same language!!!!!

My DW is working on our FE. I'll post a picture when its done.

I'm going to get one just in case. Its only $35 bucks and given the amount of money we spent with the cruise and WDW before hand. The last thing I want to have an issue with the car rental over a $35 piece of paper.

Also with the Florida Budget rental discount now offered on budget.com, the money I saved covers the international license cost.

I'm going to get one just in case. Its only $35 bucks and given the amount of money we spent with the cruise and WDW before hand. The last thing I want to have an issue with the car rental over a $35 piece of paper.

Also with the Florida Budget rental discount now offered on budget.com, the money I saved covers the international license cost.

Florida state is not enforcing this... It violates some treaty? Maybe free trade? Anyhow, friend of mine looked into it and said it is unenforceable. We are renting a car and they said nothing to us about this. :confused3

Unenforceable, check it out.:mad:

I can't believe it is almost here. Our 20 year anniversary and our first cruise. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weather has been great the past few days here in sunny FL, hopefully no last minute cold fronts come through. Come on cruise cannot wait.

Called DCL today to get movie list for our cruise. She was talking fast but heard these.

Avengers
Brave
Finding Nemo
Frankenweenie
Lincoln
OZ The Great and Powerful :cheer2:

You all may have already posted this, but I just read that Daylight Savings Time begins on March 10 - we get on the ship an hour early!

Too bad for the people on the cruise ahead of us that lose an hour.

Kurt

Same here, we decided to get the license. Figured for the cost better safe than sorry. We will be driving around visiting different places before going on the cruise :drive:

Police forces said they would not enforce but it remains technically law at this time. I don't want to have issues with rental car or with our auto insurance company in the event we were to have an accident.

FE gifts are ready as well! This will be our first cruise (and first FE!) so we ordered a personalized FE holder (?) to put on our door but have not received yet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter