March 10, 2013 - 4 day Dream Getaway!!

What a wonderful time we had. Was such a great time, we booked two more cruises before we got off ship. One for 2014 and one for 2015.

Thanks all for the gifts and the memories, you helped make our first cruise very 'magical'

:wave2: Hi Rick nice to have met you and your wife. It was so cool to meet someone whom we have been chatting with online. Your craft magnet was so cool. Thanks again.

Lucky ducks going again. I tried to persuade my DH but I'm turning 50 next year and I wanted to spend time with my two grandson's in Disney World. I was sitting on the fence. The cruise was sooooo amazing vs. on land vacation in Disney World. Honestly I'd be so happy with either one.

Again, happy to have bumped into you and glad you had such an amazing trip pixiedust:

I agree with everyone, we loved the FE, the kids had such a blast with it. We also booked a cruise while on board, we are booked for summer of 2014, 7 night on the Fantasy, kids have a countdown going already. haha. I know we had a blast and am glad to hear everyone else did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter