March 10, 2013 - 4 day Dream Getaway!!

They will have a blast. This is our first cruise and I am so... excited, I started packing already. Watched the Dream on the Port Canaveral Webcam yesterday at 5:00pm, it was sailing down the channel at Port Canaveral, the webcam was zooming in. That was super exciting to see. :woohoo:

:rotfl: We haven't started packing yet, but we do have an extensive list that I work on weekly so that we'll be ready! We are all counting the days! It's more exciting than Christmas:santa:

Welcome!!
:cheer2::cheer2::dance3:

You will love it, the two of you will make such wonderful memories, so much to do. As for the FE, Liz desribed it perfectly, let me know if you want to join and I will add you to the list.

Gotta love Etsy!! Love to see a pic of it. It gets so exciting when you start booking and making that packing pile...which reminds me I need to start that. It is so cold right now, the only thing getting me through the winter is the thought of CC!!!
Yes, please sign us up to be a part of the FE. It is just my son and I! He turns 4 during the cruise, 3/11!!!! Woo hoo!!! I am super excited! I need to get my packing list together and get started!

AHud said:
This is my first post and I am brand new to the whole Disney cruising scene. We will be on this cruise and are looking for a FE group to join. It will be myself and my husband as well as our two kids, my sil and her husband and two kids, and my in-laws. We are super excited and a little overwhelmed!

Welcome!!!!! Disney is the best way to cruise but after a Disney cruise you will be spoiled forever!

I will add you to the list which is on page one. I will send you a pm with my email so you can send me your stateroom number. I will send everyone one a completed list once I get everyone's information through email. We will not be posting that online for safety reasons.

Could you let me know if all the families you are cruising with are joining the FE or just yours.

Thx
Gina

Thank you! Yes, we will all be participating.

My family:

Amy (me)
Brad (hubby)
Andrew (10)
Gracie (4)

SIL:

Sally
Blake
Brennan (4)
Asher (8 months)

In-laws:

Kathy (Nana)
Dave (Grandad)

Thank you!

I'm embarrassed that I don't know how to check PMs! Eek! This is my first time on any online chat!

kelvicious said:
Yes, please sign us up to be a part of the FE. It is just my son and I! He turns 4 during the cruise, 3/11!!!! Woo hoo!!! I am super excited! I need to get my packing list together and get started!

I have added you. Check you pm for a message from me

Awesome!! My DD's birthday is 3/11 too- she'll be turning 16! How fun that we have TWO birthdays in our group! :bday:

What is his favorite Disney character?

Liz

Anyone else have a teenager going on the cruise? My son is looking forward to the teen club but he's a bit shy and nervous since he won't know anyone. The other three boys with us will all be in the preteen club together so they're excited.
Do they make it easy for them to meet other kids if they are in the club alone?

Anyone else have a teenager going on the cruise? My son is looking forward to the teen club but he's a bit shy and nervous since he won't know anyone. The other three boys with us will all be in the preteen club together so they're excited.

Hi!

Usually the first night of the cruise the clubs have more of an 'open house'/introduction' kind of gathering where they try to get the kids meeting each other and talk about the different scheduled activities for teens during the cruise. So going that first night is key if he is a little on the shy side. That will be the easiest way for him to meet up with other teens.

My DD is turning 16 on the cruise so she'll probably go to the first night activities just to see if she can connect with any other teens her age.

There are a few other boy teens in our group- I think I remember seeing a few 14 year old boys and a 16 year old mentioned. Hopefully one of their parents will see your post.

Happy planning!

Liz

I will add you to the list which is on page one. I will send you a pm with my email so you can send me your stateroom number. I will send everyone one a completed list once I get everyone's information through email. We will not be posting that online for safety reasons.

Gina

I pm'd you my info princess: Thank you Belle :goodvibes

AHud said:
I've tried to PM you our staterooms, but apparently I don't have enough posts yet. I'll try again later today.

I sent you a pm with my email attached :)

mickeywho? said:

My DS is 14 and will be in the teen club. He is a shy guy too but loves the clubs. He doesn't always participate in the structured events. He tends to go for the video games and loves to eat hamburgers lol. Teenagers and endless amounts of food, great combination.

Hi Belle my Brother and Sister in law plus two boys also want in on the FE game. Could you add them please :goodvibes

I see my countdown ticker is up and running again :)

OK we have
DSIL-Linda; DBIL-Frank
DN-Nick and DN-Andrew

Game on :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter