March 1, 2014 ~ Disney Fantasy Western Cruise Meet Thread ~

Hi Everyone......I am excited about the cruise fast approaching, this will be our 3rd Cruise. I am new to the board, so forgive me, I am still learning.

Does anyone have suggestions on where to get the magnets for the stateroom doors?

How do I get added to roll call. Thanks :wave2:

Welcome!

Once YAYASUE sees your post she will add you to the roll call (I believe). As far as the magnets go, I purchased a roll of magnetic paper from Michael's Craft store. I just searched on the main cruise line thread for magnets and found some images that I liked, printed them on regular paper, glued them to the magnetic paper and cut out the image. I had tried feeding the magnetic paper into my printer but it didn't go so well and would jam. I used stick glue and have had some for years and they still look great.

We just booked this morning !! Yeah!!! So excited, but no cabanas left :(
We were able to get Palo and Remy. Can't wait !!

Hi Everyone......I am excited about the cruise fast approaching, this will be our 3rd Cruise. I am new to the board, so forgive me, I am still learning.

Does anyone have suggestions on where to get the magnets for the stateroom doors?

How do I get added to roll call. Thanks :wave2:

We just booked this morning !! Yeah!!! So excited, but no cabanas left :(
We were able to get Palo and Remy. Can't wait !!

Welcome aboard folks! If you wish to be added to the roll please reply with your info and I will add you. If you wish to participate the in FE exchange you can PM me as well :)

Hi Everyone-

We are joining this thread late, but we are excited to be "Livin' the Fantasy" with everyone. I'm Renee and with my partner Lori this will be our 3rd Disney Cruise, but our first on the Fantasy! We are proud DVC members, and we love all things Disney! :) We are from Connecticut and will be enjoying the second dinner seating.

:hourglass Only 78 days till we set sail! :beach:

It's A Small World said:
FIRST TIME DCL cruiser!

Lori (42), Mark (43), Lauren (9), and Kaitlin (7)
Right outside of Philly
1st seating 5:45PM

Welcome aboard! Make sure you check out the facebook group, the link is in the first post.

Hi Everyone-

We are joining this thread late, but we are excited to be "Livin' the Fantasy" with everyone. I'm Renee and with my partner Lori this will be our 3rd Disney Cruise, but our first on the Fantasy! We are proud DVC members, and we love all things Disney! :) We are from Connecticut and will be enjoying the second dinner seating.

:hourglass Only 78 days till we set sail! :beach:

FIRST TIME DCL cruiser!

Lori (42), Mark (43), Lauren (9), and Kaitlin (7)
Right outside of Philly
1st seating 5:45PM

Welcome aboard guys!! I've added your info to the roll call. The FE list is still opened if you wish to participate :)

Happy New Year - is it me or does the cruise seem that much closer since it is now 2014!
:cool1: :yay: :tigger:

Hey gang!

I'm bursting with excitement over here! pixiedust: It's getting so close!!! I was wondering if anyone had any plans for (or was interested in) a kids meet-up in Oceaneers? My DS (10) is hoping to meet some buddies to hang out with again this cruise!

Hey gang! I'm bursting with excitement over here! pixiedust: It's getting so close!!! I was wondering if anyone had any plans for (or was interested in) a kids meet-up in Oceaneers? My DS (10) is hoping to meet some buddies to hang out with again this cruise!

The countdown is definitely on, especially with this brutal cold and snow. Can't wait to head south!

Have you joined the Facebook group (link in the first post)? Most of these types of discussions and plans are being done there.

Hi we are on this cruise! It will be our 6th! Love sailing this time of year (my son's "spring break" here in VA) Our party includes Me 23 no hehe 46 , DH 48, and DS 11. I have been reading DISboards for a while but not an active replier. Can't wait to see all of the Canadians as we are true Boston Bruins fans (my son loves the banter back and forth ;) We are rooting for Canada's mens hockey team in Sochi though!!!

Hi we are on this cruise! It will be our 6th! Love sailing this time of year (my son's "spring break" here in VA) Our party includes Me 23 no hehe 46 , DH 48, and DS 11. I have been reading DISboards for a while but not an active replier. Can't wait to see all of the Canadians as we are true Boston Bruins fans (my son loves the banter back and forth ;) We are rooting for Canada's mens hockey team in Sochi though!!!

Welcome aboard! It is our spring break here as well.

Game 1: Feb 12, Canada vs. Norway, hopefully leading to the Gold Medal game on Feb 23.

Hi and welcome!

Let me know if you wish to be added to the roll call as well as participate in the FE exchange. Deadline to register is Wednesday of this week (15)

BTW We are true Montreal Canadiens fans here!! lol :)

Hi and welcome! Let me know if you wish to be added to the roll call as well as participate in the FE exchange. Deadline to register is Wednesday of this week (15) BTW We are true Montreal Canadiens fans here!! lol :)

I neglected to mention that we are Habs fans here...there's always good natured banter between the Leafs & Bruins fans in the office.

The countdown is definitely on, especially with this brutal cold and snow. Can't wait to head south!

Have you joined the Facebook group (link in the first post)? Most of these types of discussions and plans are being done there.

Yes, I'm on the Facebook group as well, thanks!

This is our 4th Disney Cruise and we can't wait. It will be My DH Keith, DD Chloe 13, and myself. We are from Denham Springs, LA and are in the first dining rotation. Looking forward to Mardi Gras on the Fantasy!

Just booked our 1st. Disney Cruise and found out about the FE Exchange. I noticed the deadline was Jan. 15th. I was hoping to participate with my Grandkids in this but hate that I booked after the deadline. Is it possible to do it with out being registered? Or will there be another group registering later? I know my 5 and 2 year old grands would love it!
Thanks, Lisa
PS. So glad to find this site as it's full of information!

This is our 4th Disney Cruise and we can't wait. It will be My DH Keith, DD Chloe 13, and myself. We are from Denham Springs, LA and are in the first dining rotation. Looking forward to Mardi Gras on the Fantasy!

Just booked our 1st. Disney Cruise and found out about the FE Exchange. I noticed the deadline was Jan. 15th. I was hoping to participate with my Grandkids in this but hate that I booked after the deadline. Is it possible to do it with out being registered? Or will there be another group registering later? I know my 5 and 2 year old grands would love it!
Thanks, Lisa
PS. So glad to find this site as it's full of information!

Welcome aboard folks! I will add you to the roll call, please let me know what information to write mzlisap! Join us both on FB as well :)

I neglected to mention that we are Habs fans here...there's always good natured banter between the Leafs & Bruins fans in the office.

Good to know!

Last cruise I gave a die hard Boston fan some Habs stickers in the FE exchange..He teased me about my habs so I got him back lol :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter