• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

March 1, 2014 ~ Disney Fantasy Western Cruise Meet Thread ~

Thanks. It is late enough, I will probably be about the last to join up with the FE. It looks like Group B has about 8 current participants, add a few more late arrivals like me, end up with about a dozen?

I am not sure, we have had 8 or 9 new people join the FB group this week. I think 12-15 is probably where group B may end up. Regardless I think you will have fun with the FE!

Hi. Due to circumstances too silly to be enumerated, our family decided at the last minute to take the March 1 Western C cruise, our first cruise. It is Me, (Richard), DW Tanya, and our 9 year old son, Sam. (Turning 10 on the cruise) We haven't told him, yet, I think we might just wait till we get ready to board. I love surprising him like that. To those of you who have been planning, chatting, preparing, and anxiously awaiting for many months, imagine trying to pack all that in to 33 days. (28 1/2, now) I keep reminding myself not to pack too much planning into this, because if I do, I am sure to overbook us, in an attempt not to "miss anything". I will be reading all the past posts in this thread, if for no other reason than to figure out what in the world a fish extender is, and if I need to find/buy/make one for Sam
We are on deck 9, second seating.
Now I am going back to read your posts

Hi and welcome aboard! If you can pm me your FE information here, I'll add you to the FE list. I will also add you to the roll call. Thanks

I have attempted to send a PM three times to Yayasue, each time it says I have sent the message, but each time there is no sent message in my folder. Yayasue, are you getting my PMs?

theatheys - Andrea (mom) Stephan (dad) Alexander (boy 6) Joseph (boy 3) Hometown: Calgary AB Room: 8188

Please add to Fish Extender...ty

theatheys - Andrea (mom) Stephan (dad) Alexander (boy 6) Joseph (boy 3) Hometown: Calgary AB Room: 8188

Please add to Fish Extender...ty

Hi and welcome aboard.

Can you pm me all the necessary information. You can view the current list here. You would be group B (giving to group B and cabins in group A listed as A&B)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...FmSnc2eURSVzN6cXBYbUd5WXc&usp=drive_web#gid=1

You can also join us on Facebook. Alot of action going on there. Thanks!

Emmie, Shawn, Mason (boy 9), Kendra (girl 8)
Maine
2nd seating! We will be making our Fish extenders during this BIG snow storm we are getting over the next few days. :yay:

Emmie, Shawn, Mason (boy 9), Kendra (girl 8)
Maine
2nd seating! We will be making our Fish extenders during this BIG snow storm we are getting over the next few days. :yay:

We are on 2nd seating as well! Maybe our boys will become buddies in the club! Will you guys be taking part in Dine & Play?

I've never done this before. I hope this works.

Our family Matt, Jen, Andy (7). From WV! Rm 12528. First seating!

Super excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter