Marathon Weekend 2018

Happy Sunday everyone! Another week closer to Marathon Weekend 2018.

Today's Disney question:

Who is your favorite Disney character and why?

Well I'd have to say Donald Duck is my favorite. I'm not really sure why but from a young age I've always liked him because he's stubborn which I tend to be.

Phinneas and Ferb...because we all *love* summer vacation!

Big Al, because I got a mug with his picture on it when I was 8 and can never seem to let it go.

'There was blood on the saddle!'

My favorite Disney memories include Country Bear Jamboree with my parents and exiting into the little restaurant (which I guess evolved in Pecos Bill's) and having little cardboard cups of chili.

Today's Disney Question: Well it is no question for me. It is all about Baloo. Loved him as a kid and I still do.

Though I do have to say I have really liked the direction of the newer "princesses" like Tiana, Merida and Moana with their independence and strength. As the father of two girls got to give high second place votes to them!

Big Al, because I got a mug with his picture on it when I was 8 and can never seem to let it go.
Big Al =

ac49d9d9fdbbc8d7ed3fbc70f9568b9b.jpg

Roll Tide!!!

Chip n Dale are clearly the best characters of all time!!!

Hamm is my last name so I also love Hamm from Toy Story. Wall-E, Pascal, & Figaro are a few other favorites of mine.

Happy Sunday everyone! Another week closer to Marathon Weekend 2018.

Today's Disney question:

Who is your favorite Disney character and why?

Well I'd have to say Donald Duck is my favorite. I'm not really sure why but from a young age I've always liked him because he's stubborn which I tend to be.

Belle is my favorite princess - loves books, which is totally me :)

But I also love Winnie the Pooh a lot - I have to go on the ride at least once every trip, and meeting Pooh has been the longest line I've stood in for anything for most of my recent trips :P

Also, about the Poly studios - they are booking up fast. We have that as our home resort, and I could only get partial availability for a standard studio when I looked last night. I hadn't thought it would go that quickly, and we have a placeholder trip booked in October that I didn't want to give up quite yet, so I was waiting. Looks like I was wrong on that, so we're trying to figure out if my in-laws have enough points to book us a SSR room and us book something for them later. Otherwise, we may be banking points and getting a regular room somewhere, because the lake view is really expensive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter