• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mar 15, 2014 Fantasy Western ~ Spring break on the High Seas

Yup, I think that was the one we were on too.

Weird. Well, hello! We're excited about the new boat, especially the AquaDuck and the teen club (my kids are DD15 and DS17). But we did enjoy the Mexican Riviera cruise, especially the ziplining in Cabo.

I can't believe we are at the 6 month mark. I'm not sure if the time will fly by or crawl. :rolleyes1
We just joined the FE group along with the two other families that will be joining us.:cheer2: Is there a thread of FB page for kids on this cruise?
I'm looking forward to being able to be on the boards more since school in session!

Is there a thread of FB page for kids on this cruise?
I don't think anyone has started a kids/teens FB page... if they do send me a link and I will put it in post #2 at the beginning of the thread. :)

We are on with you guys! Me, DH, DD, DS, dear sister and my dear dad. So 6 of us. So excited. Kids don't know and not telling them till we get to Florida! We are DVC members so they are used to going to Disney every year.

So wish we could pull off the surprise, but our kiddo has been in on the planning from the get go... maybe next time ;)

Yeah, there would be no way to keep it a secret from ours - hehehe - esp with all the FE gift making going on before a cruise, they'd def know what's up........hehehehe

Hi! We are scheduled for our first Disney Cruise. We are long time veterans of Disney World, so we can't wiat to try a Disney Cruise. We are very interested in the Fish Extender. It sounds like a lot of fun. We have 2 cabins. These are the people in our cabin.

Mike - 43
Margaret Ann -40
Nonnie -66
Daniel -13
Katie Beth -12
Aiden -5

We are celebrating Katie Beth's 13th birthday and my 40th birthday..

Hello -

This is our 4th Disney Cruise and our second time on the Fantasy. We can't wait to get back to Castaway :cloud9:

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask or pm us.

Looking forward to meeting everyone soon!

Anderson Family

DD (9) DD (7) and DS (5)... oh yeah and DH (40?) DW(29 again and again and, well you get the picture :eek:)

We will also be joining everyone. We have had this cruise planned for 2 years and thought that it would have to be cancelled this August. When we cruise I will be between 6-8 weeks post chemo treatments. I met with my radiation oncologist this past week and asked him about timing and he said "You will go on this cruise." Best news.

Like many of you I was able to take advantage of the OOPPS price drop and also was able to secure a cabin for my best friend and her family for an amazing price. I only wish I could have gotten a handful of more families to commit on the deal at that time.

Not sure if we will do FE or not this time but I am leaning towards sitting it out.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone - This will be our first time on the Fantasy and my friends first cruise ever.

This is only our second cruise! We are so excited to see the new Disney Fantasy ship. We have just learned about Fish Extender Groups and I'm not sure how to join. It sounds like so much fun!
Thanks in advance for the help:wave2:

This is only our second cruise! We are so excited to see the new Disney Fantasy ship. We have just learned about Fish Extender Groups and I'm not sure how to join. It sounds like so much fun!
Thanks in advance for the help:wave2:

The second post on page one in this thread has the link to the thread for the FE exchange. That's where you go to join.

Happy Halloween to Everyone!!! Hope it is a safe and happy night for you all!

I put this out on the FB page, but wasn't sure if all of you were on there or not, so thought I'd also throw it out here:
Sooooo........I am really NOT trying to be a party pooper, BUT I don't really want to do the FE this time as it's just my DH and me (NO kids - yeah!) - HOWEVER, I would love to set up a Secret Mickey exchange. Would anyone be interested?

Hi everyone. I can't wait until our Spring Break Cruise on the Fantasy. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, but first on the Fantasy. We are a family of three from Houston Texas. Our daughter is 8 years old (3rd grader). We were originally travelling with family, but now it is just the 3 of us. Is there another family of three out there that would like to share a dinner table? We are main seating.

Thanks!
:cool1::cool1:

Hi everyone. I can't wait until our Spring Break Cruise on the Fantasy. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, but first on the Fantasy. We are a family of three from Houston Texas. Our daughter is 8 years old (3rd grader). We were originally travelling with family, but now it is just the 3 of us. Is there another family of three out there that would like to share a dinner table? We are main seating.

Thanks!
:cool1::cool1:[/QUOTE

We are a family of three with a fourth grade girl, but unfortunately we are late seating. We've never had any luck switching to main seating. Last time we did a spring break cruise on the Dream we were at a giant table just the three of us.

Thanks!
:cool1::cool1:[/QUOTE

We are a family of three with a fourth grade girl, but unfortunately we are late seating. We've never had any luck switching to main seating. Last time we did a spring break cruise on the Dream we were at a giant table just the three of us.

Hope we have better luck this time. I have to call and make some transport changes, maybe they will be able to switch us.

We are in the first seating of the dining! :):)
We would love to join a table as we are a family of 3 as well!

Happy Thanksgiving to all the American Peeps!!! Have a great day!
I am thankful today for the cruise being just that one day closer....;)

Hi everyone! I am putting together two adult activities for our cruise on the FB page but didn't want to leave anyone out from this board.

Two Events - Private Open Bar Event and Private Mixology Event

Please consider joining us for a private open bar event. Cost is $13.25 pp and includes 1 hour of Premium Open Bar and gratuity. I have requested Sunday the 16th at 2:00pm for this event up in the Meridian Lounge however we won't know the exact time or date until 30 days out when Disney sets up the entertainment. However my Disney contact seems fairly convinced that this time is very attainable. This event does need to be paid in advance.
(please contact me for payment arrangements)

The Private Mixology Event is tentatively scheduled for Thursday the 20th at 2:00 p.m. location is TBD based on size (we can fit up to 40). Please let me know your name and who is attending with you and your cabin number.

Would love to have anyone who is interested. Please let me know if you would like to join one or both events.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Staceypirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter