• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mar 15, 2014 Fantasy Western ~ Spring break on the High Seas

Disneycrazy2004 :) love your Dis name!!
So jealous of you being on the Med cruise... that will make the waiting for this cruise a little easier for you to bear! :rotfl:

Thank you,you should see my license plate :) We are very excited about the Mediterranean, we are hoping to do back to back cruise there, but not there yet. I am thinking of trying to re-book on board to get the discount and room credit, we'll see.....

photo.php

love, love Disney

Popping on the boards early to wish all and everyone a Happy New Year!!!:cool1: Party safe, don't drink and drive and have fun! Wishing you all a healthy happy and many blessings in 2013!! (May she pass quickly so we are closer to the Fantasy...:lmao:)

Well I am happy to say that my family will be joining the March 15th, 2014 cruise. It will be me (Mike), DW (Hope), DD (8) and DS (5). We just returned yesterday from the Disney Fantasy New Years Eve cruise and it was so fantastic we booked again!

If you have any questions I will try to answer them.

See you all in 433 days! :cool1:

:welcome: Diveman and family!! A New Years Cruise, that must have been awesome! Did they do anything above and beyond to mark the passing of the year? Fireworks or something? We too have booked on board, it is nice to have that additional OBC! Our DD princess: is 8 too, hopefully they can be buddies in the club! :)

I don't know what i was thinking :confused3 - we are booked for April 12.....I confused this year sailing dates with 2014...There is not even a thread for our sailing yet....You are a great group! Have a great cruise!pixiedust:

We booked our cruise while on the Fantasy this past December. Can't wait to go again. We are Mom & Dad, DD12 and DD11 at the time of the cruise. We even booked the same room.pixiedust:pixiedust:

:welcome: :wave2: Tinkfairyfan and family!:grouphug:

So excited ...got me some DCL :sail: MickeyMail today! pixiedust:
It was just the mailed confirmation of our booking but still fun.
We are headed to Palm Springs for the kiddos Feb break and plan to make a quick 2 day stop over at DL! :earboy2: Have not been there since I was a kiddo about the age mine is now.
Anyone else got a Disney fix planned for this sping??

Hi all. We just got home from 6-day Magic Western Carribbean last week. The only thing that kept me from crying as we left the ship was the fact that we booked this cruise for next year! We will be Mom, dad, DS-15 (at time of cruise), DD-9. We are also bringing along my folks and my sister, her husband, and Nephew-13 and Niece-11. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise, but the first on the Fantasy (all others have been the Magic). Can't wait!
:hyper:

Hello Everyone,

So looks like we are going to book this cruise while we are on the Dream in May. (its a 10% deposit right?)

It will be me, (Mike), DW (Amber), DD (Alyssa 8), and my best buddy Keith.

This will be our 3rd cruise and our first Western.

Mike2023 said:
Hello Everyone,

So looks like we are going to book this cruise while we are on the Dream in May. (its a 10% deposit right?)

It will be me, (Mike), DW (Amber), DD (Alyssa 8), and my best buddy Keith.

This will be our 3rd cruise and our first Western.

Welcome aboard. Unless there is a 50% off the deposit, it is usually 20%. The cruise discount for rebooking on board is 10%.

IllinoisDVCers said:
Hi all. We just got home from 6-day Magic Western Carribbean last week. The only thing that kept me from crying as we left the ship was the fact that we booked this cruise for next year! We will be Mom, dad, DS-15 (at time of cruise), DD-9. We are also bringing along my folks and my sister, her husband, and Nephew-13 and Niece-11. This will be our 4th Disney Cruise, but the first on the Fantasy (all others have been the Magic). Can't wait!
:hyper:

This is our first western. How did you like it?

Welcome aboard. Unless there is a 50% off the deposit, it is usually 20%. The cruise discount for rebooking on board is 10%.

Is the Mouse Savers information out of date?

Onboard Booking Discount

If you are going on a Disney cruise and think there is ANY chance you may want to go on another Disney cruise in the future, be sure to book your future cruise while you are still onboard the ship. You will receive a 10% discount and an onboard credit ($100 for 3-6 night cruises and $200 for 7 night or longer cruises)* for the future cruise! Plus, when you book onboard, you pay only a 10% deposit (normally a 20% deposit is required when booking a Disney cruise).

Just a quick intro... We got off the Magic 8-night out of Galveston this morning. We rebooked for this cruise while onboard. It will be our second time on Fantasy. Sailing will be my husband Allen and me (Debbie), our DD Elyssa (10), DS Connor (16) and DS Blake (18 ). Kids will be 11, 17, and 19 when we sail.

Just booked our second DCL cruise for March 15. Our first cruise was 7 years ago! It will be myself, DH, DD(12), DS (11).

This is our first western. How did you like it?

We LOVE the Western cruises (this was our 2nd). We enjoy Cozumel (we like The Money Bar) and this last time we did the Dolphin Encounter on Grand Cayman. Our only regret this last cruise was that since it was a 6 Night out of Galveston, we didn't get to do Castaway Cay. My sis and her family have never been on a cruise; we are really looking forward to showing them the Disney Cruise Line Experience that has spoiled us for other cruise lines.

Hello All! A little about us- we are taking a b2b western/eastern and will be joining you all. It will be me- birthday celebration (50) :bday: DH- who indulges my love of all things Disney, DD 17- about to graduate from HS and getting one more cruise in before turning 18, DD 16- just along for the ride!:cool1:
Thinking about doing FE this time- has anyone started that yet? Hope you are all as excited as we are about the cruise- see you in less than a year!
Time to start packing!:hourglass:

Sailing with the Mousestellars! This will be our 3rd time on the Fantasy (with DH and 2 DS's ). Sailed on the Wonder and Magic previously. First time going to the Western Caribbean.

Yay- more of us are joining up! This will be our first time on the Fantasy and our first time going conceirge level. We have been on Magic twice before, once in Med -2010 and once western double dip - 2007. Really hoping to get a cabana. They were not there on our last visit! pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter