Man banned from Disney World for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry the guy was banned, but...he's a adult, he knew the rules and the possiblity that he could be arrested or banned and he choose to ignore them.

He has no one to blame but himself and now wining to everyone is not classy.

AKK

He kept pushing his limits, knowing that what he was doing was wrong, and not allowed on private property.

That's what happens to people when they *think* they are getting by with doing what they know is wrong - they get bolder and bolder, then they are usually caught.

He actually seemed a little scary in that video of himself he made, sort of spaced out, weird.

I don't think his punishment was too harsh. He asked for it (pushing it in their face) and I imagine others will think twice (or more LOL) before trying to get the *best of Disney*.

Easy with the name calling please. Adam may have made some poor choices by posting his fan driven material but I think "Idiot" is a bit harsh.

I beg to differ, I think idiot is too kind. A person who knowingly and willfully breaks the law and then has the awesome stupidity to throw it in Disney's face i.e posting it on youtube is far beyond idiot, in my opinion. I don't feel sorry for him, he's lucky Disney did nothing more then ban him. It wasn't poor decision making it was blatant disregard for the law.

LOL. My goodness, some of you people take things way way way too seriously. It isn't like he took out Mickey in a hit and run lol. And now he is an idiot for making videos that you watched and kept up with? Yeah....right. I bet you were saying how awful he was and how much of an idiot he was while you watched haha. lol. ;) :rotfl:

He got caught and got banned. Bada bing, bada boom, end of story.

I liked his videos, I liked the behind the scenes stories, maybe he'll figure out a way around the banning...etc. Not much more to say. :surfweb:

It's better to follow the rules, especially in a place with heavy machinery around every corner. Signs are there to protect you from getting injured or causing injury to others. Everyone should try to be safe cause there are so many small children in these parks.

LOL. My goodness, some of you people take things way way way too seriously. It isn't like he took out Mickey in a hit and run lol. And now he is an idiot for making videos that you watched and kept up with? Yeah....right. I bet you were saying how awful he was and how much of an idiot he was while you watched haha. lol. ;) :rotfl:

He got caught and got banned. Bada bing, bada boom, end of story.

I liked his videos, I liked the behind the scenes stories, maybe he'll figure out a way around the banning...etc. Not much more to say. :surfweb:

I called him an idiot because he did something idiotic. how would you feel if this guy came onto your property and was taking videos of you and your kids and family and posting them online without your permission?

I never watched his videos, and didn't know he existed until this thread starte.

And there is really nothing to see backstage. No theming, just support structures, doors and dumpsters.

You are better off taking World Drive past the Contemporary and going to the monorail barn and Disney University area. Herder to get caught and there are actually some interesting stuff there.

That's because that road is a State Road, not a private one...and they cannot restrict you from using it. It dumps out on Reams Road...which leads from the LBV area to Windermere and Bay Village Beyond.

Not every road is Disney owned...in fact almost none are - because they have strong armed the state and the county to pay for them since 1965. They can't have it both ways.

The put a "security" (one of the most laughable terms i've ever seen) checkpoint on the top end near the entrance to DU...but they can't stop you from driving through.
there's a gigantic apartment complex that sits across the parking lot staring at the magic kingdom employee lots and DU.

That is why you can drive past the Contemporary and Grand Floridian and make the circuit around the back of the park.

But as others have said: there's nothing to see...you're just wasting your vacation or free time.

:sad: very harsh punishment! I've seen plenty of River Country pics (also sad) and I saw them here on Disboards. Is Disney shutting down the forum next? Big Brother is watching :magnify:

I called him an idiot because he did something idiotic. how would you feel if this guy came onto your property and was taking videos of you and your kids and family and posting them online without your permission?

I never watched his videos, and didn't know he existed until this thread starte.

1. He never broke into peoples homes and took pictures of their children and families. People love to twist things past the hard cold facts in order to try to prove a side. There is no side here (in my opinion), the guy got caught, he got banned and yes he knew the risks and did it anyhow. He may say he feels he did nothing wrong, which he does as I watched the vlog video about the banning, but deep down he knows what he was doing was not okay with Disney. They knew him by name, they were ready for him, they were actually (according to Adam) nice about things.

2. He took video and pictures of abandoned parts of Disney.

3. He took video and pictures of behind the scenes parts of Disney.

4. He was not the first and only person to do this. Obviously Disney wanted to send a message to those who ARE doing this.

5. He got caught. He got banned. That is pretty much it. He wasn't a peeping tom. Nor did he stalk your children in the night with a camera.. He took video of abandoned and infamous parts of Disney such as "The Death Pond" and the "Snow White Village" left over from the 30s or 40s. Etc etc... He now calls his twelve videos of Disney "The Disney Twelve."

The basic story is interesting, but this whole exaggeration of the story as in "What if he broke into your house and peed on your carpet" (movie reference) is ridiculous as it has nothing to do with Adam or Disney! lol

very harsh punishment! I've seen plenty of River Country pics (also sad) and I saw them here on Disboards. Is Disney shutting down the forum next? Big Brother is watching

I think they were sending a message to the others who are doing this "the dark side of Disney" and etc. Still I find the stories and videos interesting and yeah Big Brother is indeed watching. :surfweb:

1. He never broke into peoples homes and took pictures of their children and families. People love to twist things past the hard cold facts in order to try to prove a side. There is no side here (in my opinion), the guy got caught, he got banned and yes he knew the risks and did it anyhow. He may say he feels he did nothing wrong, which he does as I watched the vlog video about the banning, but deep down he knows what he was doing was not okay with Disney. They knew him by name, they were ready for him, they were actually (according to Adam) nice about things.

4. He was not the first and only person to do this. Obviously Disney wanted to send a message to those who ARE doing this.

5. He got caught. He got banned. That is pretty much it. He wasn't a peeping tom. Nor did he stalk your children in the night with a camera.. He took video of abandoned and infamous parts of Disney such as "The Death Pond" and the "Snow White Village" left over from the 30s or 40s. Etc etc... He now calls his twelve videos of Disney "The Disney Twelve."

The basic story is interesting, but this whole exaggeration of the story as in "What if he broke into your house and peed on your carpet" (movie reference) is ridiculous as it has nothing to do with Adam or Disney! lol

I think they were sending a message to the others who are doing this "the dark side of Disney" and etc. Still I find the stories and videos interesting and yeah Big Brother is indeed watching. :surfweb:
Good post!

But, but, but ...he trespassed in closed areas of Disney! He took pictures of these areas! He didn't have permission!

So surely he must be a pedophile, stalker and all around evil guy. Maybe a potential violent criminal!

So, because you don't deem what he did as SO wrong, it's OK???? That's in line with because he only stabbed him but didn't kill him that's OK. Good grief. What he did was wrong, for many of us, it's a black and white issue. Since you think it's a grey issue it's OK? It's not an exaggeration as you put it, it's wrong. Law is law, simply put. If you break into my home and steal my jewelry but not my gun it's a lesser crime.... the heck it is. A crime is a crime, culpable mental state is an issue, to a certain degree, but in the end it's still a crime.

Its really not ridiculous. The guy trespassed into an area he was not supposed to be. Just as if he was to trespass on your property.

Good post!

But, but, but ...he trespassed in closed areas of Disney! He took pictures of these areas! He didn't have permission!

So surely he must be a pedophile, stalker and all around evil guy. Maybe a potential violent criminal!

Next time a person comes onto your property, don't call the cops because well, its ok.

Good post!

:thumbsup2

I find it funny how some of his videos have Disney sponsored ads before his start...

That is interesting, I don't always see the ads lol. I wonder if that is the same on his vlog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!