1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Malestrom

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by MadToad, Aug 4, 2014.

1. skier_pete

skier_pete DIsney-holics Anon

May be even more than that. My companies fiscal quarter ends on the 27th of September. Timing would not be coincidental. (Remember when pleasure island closed on that Saturday?)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wdw4rfam

wdw4rfam DIS Veteran

You are right. I called to ask about the kids pool refurb at CBR and she had to call the resort itself to confirm because she didn't believe me.

4. leebee

leebee DIS Veteran

Well, crap. We really like Maelstrom, and the movie after. I know it's dated, but there's something so majestic and beautiful about the Norway movie! Also, as leader of the Weenie Brigade, Maelstrom is my idea of a thrill ride! :rotfl2:
    Frozen was OK, as Disney movies go (although I wanted to slap Elsa through most of it), but I will miss the trolls, the vikings, the polar bear, and the movie. I guess maybe they are finally happy to have characters to tie to Norway, though. Look around WS, and you'll see that most of the pavilions have characters in them now, except Japan and the African OutpostÂ… and NORWAY.

I'd like to see them move the Frozen exhibit into the building between Test Trak and Mexico; was that where Horizons used to be (before our WDW time)? I mean, with global warming, Polar Vortex, etc., Frozen almost belongs in Future World! :lmao:

5. umichigan10

umichigan10 DIS Veteran

that's where the odyssey restaurant used to be. Horizons was where mission space is now (they tore the building down and built the MS space one where it used to be

6. brinafair

brinafair Mouseketeer

Maelstrom was not an option for us when scheduling our FastPass+, trip dates 9/27-10/4