Malaysia Airlines Flight Missing ... Now reporting 4 Americans possibly on board.

Wow. did we dodge a bullet on that one! A few years ago, DH was on an assignment which had him traveling to Kuala Lumpur for a week every month. And I remember he always took that flight on Malaysian airlines, from KL to Beijing at the end of the week, on the way home. I just can't imagine how all the families feel. And I just realized DH left this morning for China. I certainly hope there's no negative involvement.

Amazing that 'everything' ends up offending 'somebody'! :confused3

I have flown, but it's been several years - have 'always' been terrified to fly and when things like this happens, just makes it that much harder to consider it. Yes, I know 'statistics' saaayyyy-------------

It is fascinating to me that this topic is being discussed all across the world on the internet, and this site is the only place where people are taking offense to what is being discussed.

I should be surprised, but I'm not. I don't care if people are offended by what is being discussed. I care about those families that still don't have any answers as to the whereabouts of their loved ones and no answers as to what happened.

It is fascinating to me that this topic is being discussed all across the world on the internet, and this site is the only place where people are taking offense to what is being discussed.
I should be surprised, but I'm not. I don't care if people are offended by what is being discussed. I care about those families that still don't have any answers as to the whereabouts of their loved ones and no answers as to what happened.

What a ridiculous claim to make. As if you would know.
Perhaps you, and others, could make less sweeping statements and that might reduce the offence being caused?

ford family

Well you ARE relatively new here.;)

You DID dodge a bullet. Who wouldn't be thanking their lucky stars in this situation?

Dodging a bullet is missing the flight that went down not having flown on that airline several years ago.

I'm also one who doesn't get the backlash against China. It isn't like our government is above reproach.

Does your "goofballs" comment
refer to anybody in Asia or just non Americans generally?

ford family

It refers to anyone who shoots down a commercial jet, whoever they are - not sure why that has everyone's panties in a twist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter