Making Videos of Trip

JenAusty

Mrs. Incredible
Hello. I have been searching a lot of youtube.com and other sites- viewing peoples vacation documentaries. I am going in June for my 1 year anniversary and I would like to record and incorporate them into a view documentary of my trip. I have a regular video camera that uses the small tapes, and I also have a digital camera that has video tape ability but its not for a long periods of time. It uses a lot of disk space. Then my cell phone also records but they usually aren't clear and are only about 15 seconds each time. So my question is- do you know what people are using to record and then put them on their computer- then create videos with pictures and like action- and post them online? I have the Windows Movie Maker- so I've used that to make slideshows with pictures. But here are some examples of ones I've seen. Also, besides the video camera or technology used, is there a certain computer program that people use? Of they you prefer? Thanks for all your help- I'm good using computers, camera, and stuff but I'm completely confused with this and I want to know more and don't know who to ask! Thanks! :confused3

I use a Sony camcorder to video holiday, birthdays etc Not being very technical just use Windows Media that came with Vista to copy onto computer for editing etc.
I find the folks on the Photography board here very helpful :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter